Dear fellow mustachians,
Finally got my CornerTrader Account, i choose it because it was the safest option in my opinion (for a swiss resident who lives here). Second Option was Degiro, since it is cheap - but they are in netherland. I also considered IB, but it seems to have a clunky interface and they based London (for EU citizens, otherwise US). Somehow you have to make a choice and move forward - and i am so glad we have this forum, thanks to all the people who provide helpful infos.
So I have the account and also bought my first Shares in VT . But i have some questions about CT:
- They are 15 Min behind the NY Stock Exchange, which is a bit uncomfy. I do not want to buy the subscription for live prices, so I just watch the price on tradingview.com and then put them into CT. How are you guys setting the prices in CT?
- There is no “max” by button or something that can just buy as much shares for my CHF - or am i just blind?
- For VT Shares, should I have some kind of dollar account? Or just buy and sell through CT normally? Does it matter?
- Following the tax discussion for ETF’s, where is VT taxed in CT (in Ireland as well)?
- What other ETF’s do you recommend in addition to VT or because they are good offers in CT?
Thanks for feedback from CT users