Zurich Mustachian Meetups (updated)

More or less that’s the point. I’d say I’m sharing your opinion, and tending to postpone more because of those reasons you wrote. I’m sad to say, but I feel better, when we postpone it.

I will inform the participants in the Doodle and here, the meetup topic.

I’m pretty sad… :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I won’t join and reduce my social interactions only to people I know, I want to and have to meet.

1 Like

And what about your non-social interactions? Visit to supermarket, public transport? Walk down the busy street?

1 meter rule, I am anyways already a cyclist so I don‘t need to take buses or trams. I go and buy groceries outside of rush hours. If I see old people I try to keep 2 meters distance. I am intentionally not visiting my parents anymore since 2 weeks.

4 Likes

Meetup officially cancelled

1 Like

New Meeting Proposal for October 2020 here:

Why a new topic? Is it maybe possible to leave the main topic Zurich Meetups here?

1 Like

Hi fellow Mustachians,

It is time for a new summer meetup. This will be the first one in 2022. Just a quick poll, which helps me to organize:

What kind of Meetup do you prefer? (please vote until 3rd of June, Friday)

• Indoor (in a bar / restaurant with a terrace outside)
  • Outdoor (in a park | byob → bring your own beer)

0 voters

Indoor options: Frau Gerolds Garten
Outdoor options: Schindlergut / Josefwiese

Ideally the meetup will be planned on a Thursday or on a Friday.

Best,
Mr.Paprika :hot_pepper:

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

it looks like the summer is busy for the most Mustachians, so far the winner date for the next Zürich Meetup is:

July 7, 2022 • 6-10 PM
2022-07-07T16:00:00Z

Good weather location: Josefwiese
Bad weather location: Frau Gerolds Garten

Drinks and food: byob (bring-your-own-beer), or what you like, and for food the same

See you in July! :sunglasses: :sunny:
Cheers :hot_pepper:

2 Likes

How do I find you? Do you guys have some WhatsApp group / phone number?

Unfortunately, I have to pass for this time. I have my Achilles‘ tendon ruptured :cry:

Sorry to read that… Get well soon! :sunny: :crossed_fingers:

Hi Mr. Paprika,

I am Marc G who subscribed to the meetup in Doodle. Unfortunately due to a last min business trip I won’t be able to make it tomorrow.

Sorry for the last minute cancellation :confused:

Thanks everybody who showed up and joined us yesterday on the first Mustachian Meetup Zurich in 2022! It was really nice to see all of you in person, and spending the evening together. :city_sunrise:
See you next time!

1 Like

Thank you for organising, Mr. Paprika!

1 Like

Darn it! I’m so bummed I missed this one! I would have gladly made the trip from Bern…! When are you guys planning on meeting again? :slight_smile:

Next time…
Maybe end of August, or beginning of September. Let’s see. Happy summer! :sunny: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hello

I see few other posts on folks meeting up in Bern or Geneva. Any community members based in Zurich who would be interested in doing the same?

If there is interest, I could do a doodle poll and we can try to meet early next year.

I am 40+M, been in CH for ~6 yrs and starting to get a bit wiser on FI topic lately, thanks to this forum and a few other good resources.

5 Likes

I’d be interested in a meetup

1 Like