The perfect market timing tool

I already bought. We’ve crossed the point of no return. My bonus will be paid out on February 20th. So the biggest drop will be after that. Expect to see a new ATH on that day, only to experience a -30% correction afterwards.

6 Likes

Your middle name is Bob, right?

7 Likes

No! You should encourage him to buy even more, like there’s no tomorrow. :chart_with_downwards_trend:

Don’t worry, I’ve bought some QQQM close to the ATH on November 2021, the red color is so perfect on it now :ok_hand:

I should probably swap my ARKK with SPXU again xD

1 Like

Why not SARKK (Leverage Shares -3x Short ARKK)? ;-P

4 Likes

Just to give you guys a warning. Today I’m gonna sell one of my GPUs and invest 1.9k in ETH/BTC.

While crypto already dropped by 50% in the last couple of weeks/months, I might trigger another 50% in the coming weeks.

11 Likes

Trade executed at 10:00?

5 Likes

Not yet. I’m hesitating right now lol.

You do know, you‘re just protracting things?

As we say in German:
„Liebe ein Ende mit Schrecken als ein Schrecken ohne Ende“.

3 Likes

ETH/BTC or ETH and BTC? :smiley:
I’m waiting for the FED tomorrow and looking at 29k (USD) support for BTC.

Maybe I should wait for the FED xD

1 Like

Maybe the FED should wait for you? :smiley:

6 Likes

Classic. I buy → market drops. I wait → market goes up 10%.

Should have bought ETH at 2000 CHF :frowning:

1 Like

Maybe if you opened an account in somebody else’s name the market could be fooled into thinking it’s not your money anymore.

4 Likes

It’s really depressing. I buy VTI at 230$ and then it drops to 215$ within a couple of days. I hesitate to buy ETH at 2’000 CHF and 2 days later it’s back to 2’250 CHF.

It doesn’t matter what I do, I always lose.

8 Likes

The volatility is not over. Place a GTC limit order at 2000 if you think ETH is a good deal based on fundamentals and future cash flows

Oh, wait a minute…

[Edit: meant in jest - sorry for trolling]

2 Likes

The important thing is:
You keep us in the loop about what you’re doing.
And when you’re doing it.

Maybe we’ll even make it up to you and invite you for a beer at the next meeting.

8 Likes

I suggest a different perspective: Over the long run, you too can statistically expect to have just as much good look as bad luck with your timing. Given that you are still early in your investment path, it’s going to be a huge benefit later when you will invest higher amounts and time it right.

I also don’t understand the general aversion to a decrease in stocks, even a crisis. As long as you are in the investment phase, that just means you get more for you money. I get my bonus in April, and I sure hope to see lower prices then than now (even if that technically means I temporarily loose a lot on the current investments).

4 Likes

What about your hair? I hope you gained some, mind to share an update in the other thread?

5 Likes