Staking Crypto - Best platform

You really need to have faith in Eth to buy any at the moment, even more to stack any of these shitcoins… Contagion will not stop at Celsius, which means I really don’t see the transition to eth2 happening anytime soon

transition to eth2 is already happening… on the test networks quite successfully. It’s not dependent on the price.
I DCA… I don’t see the bottom yet, but I will not make the same mistakes I did 2013/18 and being mostly out of the market (and yes most of my funds go to BTC).

btw… ETH is a quality shitcoin! :rofl:

i mean,. if you hold ETH anyway its a no brainer to just convert some of it to eth to farm the rewards and to get an instant reward (atm the ETH to ETH2 ratio is 0.92 on Kucoin) so you get about 8% more ETH on that trade.

But the ratio could drop even further…

1 Like

Indirectly, if they change now and lots of people un stack it will immediately compromise the security of the network. At least in theory.

1 Like

Just in case anyone missed this interview:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-04-25/sam-bankman-fried-described-yield-farming-and-left-matt-levine-stunned

2 Likes
1 Like

lovely. So they were all lending to each other.

Just a bunch of black boxes where you put money and get interest, taking that money to other black boxes where you put money and get interest.

5 Likes

Ponzi Party :partying_face:

Who’d have thought that staking hot air yields hot air?

6 Likes

My staking platform is doing pretty well :smile:

This is crucial to understand imo

PoW with PoS nodes is working though

1 Like

Enjoy while it lasts, and don’t try to withdraw your money, there might be some technical issue if you do :rofl:

1 Like
5 Likes

Can you explain to me how please ? :smiley:

In summary, the founder of one of the biggest exchanges describes in the clearest way I saw how the whole thing is a confidence trick and pyramid scheme. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Yeah, absolutely mindblowing, isn’t it?

well… some farming things. It’s not equal to the usual staking… e.g. staking in eth or polkadot network.

1 Like

Three Arrows Capital, a prominent crypto hedge fund, is rumored to be insolvent

3 Likes

there is so much leverage in the market that needs to be flushed, no chance we wont test 10k in the coming weeks/months.