Staking Crypto - Best platform

Do you have more sources? I found the same info @SwissTeslaBull shared, on reddit, Twitter and 4chan

no, I saw several tweets about it since yesterday.

Blackrock doesn’t fit as it is a respectable asset management fund but Citadel well… hedge fund gonna hedge

Maybe a quite naive question from my side…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Generally, who is still selling at 80%-90% loss and further?? and why??

I mean in a situation that you are 90% down better to keep your position and forget it for ever (even if you risk to finally lose the last 10% completely) rather than realise 90% loss directly now…

Also how is possible in this crashing situation few meme tokens to keep better than ada, matic, avax, dot etc?

If you were a robot or an algorithm, you would see the situation as you should : You risk to lose 100% of what is left. Paradoxally, the panicking people see it the same way

there are still people in profit, short opening, shorts closing, margin loans that have to be repaid and gamblers…

2 Likes

He’s right.
Choose carefully your exchange to :

• not get rekt by them
  • not get hit by regulations
1 Like

Stablecoins should be regulated by Central Bank in my point of view, instead of being controled by Crypto Exchanges (Coinbase - USDC, Binance - BUSD, etc.). At least, we could avoid something like the TerraUST…

This is what could happens with MiCA in Europe.

1 Like

also the exchange would not offer any stables if it was not profitable for them.

1 Like

BUSD/USDT is at 1.013 at Binance. Fortunately this time I am net short on USDT.

2 Likes

Well if ETH has the same fate than LUNA/UST, then it will definitely the end of cryptos alltogether…
But this can only happen if there are problem with the merge this summer. I did not heard that there would be serious problems about that and I trust the ETH community to not go forward with the merge if there are too much uncertainties and rather postpone it instead

1 Like

Another one biting the dust :grin:

4 Likes

well, well… :clown_face:
we will see.

1 Like

Crypto staking of non PoS coins seems to be largely a ponzi scheme, somehow supported by lending out the crypto assets (at lower interest rate than you are paying out to your staking customers) making it a weird P2P platform using crypto to somehow be revolutionary.

We all know what happened to a bunch of P2P platforms in 2020. I will this crypto staking app will go down 1 by 1

3 Likes

I might as well just post i here since it does not make sense to open a new topic:

Is ETH2 fucked since its not liquid and cant be sold?

I have wondered about the effect of ETH/ETH2 and the lockup/Staking rewards.
The discount on the pair seems logical since you take over some risk if you stake or lock up your ETH in ETH2. In case the merge never comes/has troubles, also you can’t really move the coins anymore.
The discount should get bigger over time, since 1 ETH = 1ETH2 but you earn on ETH2. So over 1 Year 1 ETH = 1.05 ETH2 since it basically has a built in inflation that can’t organically leave the market?

The discount should get bigger over time, am i wrong?
This also could get inflated over downturns when lots of liquidity gets drained.

I think, this will change with the official merge… as far I understood, this will lead eth:eth2 to 1:1. But I’m not an Ethereum pro…

yeah but honestly the merge is at least 1 year away, meanwhile you have 1 coin with inflation and the other with basically deflation (gas fees & Burn).

for me not an issue as a long term holder… I honestly see the prices right now as a candy shop to add (BTC and ETH) as I did the last several months :crazy_face: (I’m adding more as I initially intended…)

i will swap some eth to eth2 once the ratio drops more for an easy 10% gain.
I also got quite some good returns from my ETH/BTC trade.

I sold a bunch on the way up and i will buy back (more) once we are sub 1k.

1 Like