Staking Crypto - Best platform

Weren’t they heavily exposed to Luna and other shitcoins?
Also super leveraged?

Next couple of weeks are going to be fun

4 Likes

A nice detox of the system, long overdue, and refreshing :heart:

1 Like
2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Inflation is hitting US

Wrong topic :slight_smile:
20 characters

Mafia style

Bitboy Crypto is a scammer…

3 Likes

Is anyone joining the Grizzly.fi Community Fair Launch?

Edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/defi/comments/wgtjcu/grizzlyfi_an_innovative_approach_to_defi

1 Like

Heard about Grizzly.
I decided not to put any more money in any new crypto project, though.

They raised 25M in 3 days which is the biggest Binance Chain launch ever (2nd place was 4m).

FOMO? :smiley:

1 Like

No Fomo here. Unless someone can explain me why a crypto currency is a good investment which will generate profit for me in the long run, I’m sticking with shares.

2 Likes

Matt Damon promotes crypto investing. Have you ever seen Matt Damon promote diversified index investing?

Crypto is for the Brave, index investing for the coward, it’s that simple :joy:

But just in case you’re still not convinced yet, watch this:

1 Like

I suppose that FUD came over me.

Great video!

1 Like

Looks very promising! I did put a fraction of BNB in this project to see how it goes.

1 Like

Can anyone - that received it - translate what’s been latest communicated by Celsius/Stretto emails into layman language? :sweat_smile:

Blockfi froze withdrawals following FTX bankrupcy filing. :scream:
I do not really understand how they are linked. I hope I will be able to withdraw my funds at some point…

You’re very welcome :wink:

1 Like

All your deposits were hosted on FTX

Sorry for you

1 Like

Thank you. Yes it’s not good. But after the LUNA/UST crash, I learned the hard way that crypto money can be lost very easily and I am now aware of the risks.

Luckily it was only a third of my crypto assets at blockfi. One other third is at binance, and the last third at Swissborg. I hope this does not spread to the entire crypto space.

Wouldn’t a smart thing (for the moment at least) be to pull out your assets from any staking platforms (which most are as we see shady at best) onto your private wallet?

1 Like