Should I buy TSLA shares?

Just imagine to have to “motivate” 5 just born duck babies to walk from Zurich to Horgen without touching them, just speaking their “language” and gestures … if you push too hard, people will stare at you, so be patient. Btw, you also need to take food and water for them, brush to clean shit on the way, umbrella for sun protection. Did I mention that you are sleep deprived for last two years? :slight_smile:

1 Like

A bit extreme example if you consider that most couples will have 1-2 newborn at a time.
I understand that car is easy to use, but the cargo bike with an electric motor is in my opinion a good alternative for intracity (and suburbian) transport, as long as it is supported with the right infrastructure of course.

I don’t get this discussion. What applies to some doesn’t apply to all. I know a guy who lived in Vienna with small kids and no car. I’m sure if you live in a large european city, you can manage without a car, if your flat is located in a convenient area.

I think when the self-driving market develops, there will be options for families too. After all, what would stop a family from using a robotaxi? If you need to keep your stuff in there, you can rent it for the day. If you really use the car a lot, sure, own one. But we’re talking about large scale trends, not edge cases!

it’s 2022 and the “most advanced autopilot system” still hits pedestrians without braking :smiley:

@user137 I would like you to now say “I’m sorry for spreading lies, I got manipulated”. Will you do that?

2 Likes

yes it seems controversial - but no, sorry, I was not spreading lies, neither got manipulated. I basically posted what I found where it belongs and you seem to have countered it, very well.

Now, on the same topic: do you need FSD or Autopilot turned on to actually stop for pedestrians? Because if so, that’s even less useful than in normal cars, most of which actually stop for peds no matter the circumstance.

Car logs and video footage have shown that FSD was engaged, but the driver was holding the gas pedal. FSD detected the obstacle and was urging the driver to react. FSD beta does not override human corrections. It’s the other way round: the human can always override what the beta is doing. And that is in line with the disclaimer when you agree to the terms of fsd beta program. YOU are responsible and you are in control. Will you agree, that for a beta software it makes sense that the car never ignores driver input?

This scam was sponsored by a billionaire Dan O’Dowd who, if I’m not mistaken, sells components to legacy car manufacturers. So he has skin in the game, and he has smeared Tesla multiple times. The damage is done, regardless of the truth. Scam like this is produced, so that people who are looking for something to hate Tesla for, can find it and then post it with smug satisfaction, without double-checking.

3 Likes

I wonder why this kind of scam are legal. It’s “mathematically” clear that it is a scam. I mean, an AI could decide on such cases, no need to expensive lawyers.

1. The manual says so
  2. You do the opposite
  3. You publish a video stating something wrong
  4. It is not meant to be comedy or joke.

What could say the defense? They didn’t read the manual?

1 Like

I don’t think they are legal. They could get sued, but then you need to prove how many people got misinformed and how big was the damage to the brand. That’s not something you can magically automate.

What you read in the news today is often not true, it is put there either to generate clicks or to form an opinion (sponsored). Take for example the slandering articles about buying a horse for a handjob or banging Brin’s wife. Bullshit Insider is known for such fake stories.

1 Like

We definitely frequent two different sides of internet :smiley:

Honestly, with all the misnaming and lies Musk himself has put out and engaged in on the subject of FSD, it’s hard to feel outrage or pity.

3 Likes

I’m about tho short TSLA since its way overvalued, Elon himself sold a bunch of stocks and i dont see how it can grow a lot from here.

Please change my mind.

Do it. Go ahead. Your logic is flawless.

5 Likes

Yeah, not listening to you for TSLA advice, sorry.

If im biased on the bear side you are heavy biased on the bull side. My short gone wrong will be the rocket fuel for you, so win win?

I’m not buying right now, so your short will just enrich some other traders, I guess. Or you can even get rich, who knows what will the market do in the next months. TSLA price can drop to $700 again, very possible, and then you will have made the right call.

I may be a deluded TSLA bull, but what can you say about this guy?

1 Like

not much different imho than all the other delusional people calling for 100k btc…

Also when it was below 10k and it was called 50k, some people said the same :slight_smile:

The FED will help on that.

1 Like

Are you financially independent and this is your play money? If not, oh boy…

Just for info; closed here for 10% gain.

1 Like

Just saw that on Twitter, almost spit out my drink…

2 Likes