Postfinance and Swissquote launch a new app called Yuh

I opened my account with the PostFinance discount.
You must deposit 100.– until 31.12.2022 and will receive 50.– at the latest by 31.01.2023.

I deposited 500 so I got 500sq. Maybe I should add another 100?

Where can I find the postfinance discount? I was considering trying Yuh. But then are these Swissqoin easily exchanged for chf?

They sent me a letter. Maybe just wait.

1 Like

dohh… I opened 2 weeks ago, I missed the 50chf promo.

Last Friday, I tried the new yuh card at the Postomat, for confirming PIN change, as advised, but the card was swallowed by the ATM. Calling yuh support, they said just order a new one via app by telling it was stolen and inform PostFinance. Calling PostFinance I couldn’t talk to a human, the bot tried to converse with me but all I got as answer was to call the yuh support. Chatting wasn’t possible either, just a bot which provided a yuh support number.

Should I try the same Postomat with the new card? Just for fun?

1 Like

Yes - let‘s call it proof of a pattern or theory though.

Same applies also for S&P500 from Invesco and MSCI USA. Both tax exempt and for 5BPs TER… cheaper version of Vanguard :slight_smile:

So now I put another 100chf on my card but still no bonus. I wonder if they’ve lost my code. I can’t find anywhere the information about it on the app.
Annoying.

As I said, they have until 31.01.2023 to give the 50.–

The promo code is YUHPROFIT. You need to enter it when opening the account. See Yuh - 50 CHF Gutschrift nach 100 CHF Einzahlung. - Preispirat

I received CHF 50 yesterday.

Thanks, worked , now waiting for the bonus

1 Like

Got the 50chf bonus.

I like their app. It looks and behaves better than neon. Only weird thing is that I didn’t see my ATM withdrawal on the main screen but I had to check under the card menu. If the exchange rate was better, I think I’d use this instead of neon.
The “cashback” per transaction is weird, though.

I am thinking about closing my Yuh account as I don’t see any value added for myself.

Does anyone here use Yuh as a main or secondary account? If so, why?

As one of main accounts, yes.

Best interest rates in Switzerland and free Swiss EUR account.

Can dump a debit card from other banks that cost money and use YUH to withdraw CHF cash if I need it.

2 Likes

I will close one of my PostFinance accounts and keep Yuh.

2 Likes

Does anybody here have experience with closing a Yuh account?

I ordered to close mine two months ago and I haven‘t heard back yet. I guess it must be really difficult to close an account.

I‘ve also (read) it takes some time, yes.

I opened a Yuh account from PostFinance and now they are asking me my ID, picture, employer!? Very intrusive!

I am sorry but this are normal questions when opening a bank account

6 Likes