Mustachians, introduce yourselves!

Hello there,

I’m an 18 y/o Dominican currently doing an apprenticeship in IT and living near Lausanne.

I’ve been following this forum for a few months now and just recently started to discover this world of FIRE in wich my mother and I are trying to achieve.

I’ve always wanted to know about stocks/trading and I finally decided to learn about personal finance after reading the book Rich Dad Poor Dad and now The 4-Hour Workweek really got me invested into learning how to preserve my time and not sell it for money.

One of my goals is to have time for my children, I see so many parents that are not there for their children and I see the effects that this has on both sides. I want to be there for my kids when that time comes.

Anyways, I’m excited to start this journey and learn through what the people are saying on this forum.

10 Likes