VWRL in Amsterdam is available in fractions.
VWCE also available there as fractions (or @any other European Exchange)?
Great, thanks!
I was also about to ask if an accumulating ETF was available, so I’d love the answer as well.
Thank you @Luk_nuts
IIRC correctly, there’s autoreinvest dividends with IBKR? In that case havin an acc. ETF wouldn’t be such a hard requirement.
Hi
How do you create market orders in the future?
And: Is it possible to also convert CHF to USD in the future?
To automate with full shares of VT?
Like, monthly deposit from bank to IB, then autoconvert CHF to USD, then purchase X numbers of VT?
I checked all usual suspects (VWRL, VWCE, IWDA, V3AA) but VWRL at AEB was the only one I found until now.
Please read the earlier posts in this topic.
Did IBKR recently enable fractional shares for a lot more stocks/ETFs?
I received this email a few days ago:
For stocks maybe, for European ETFs doesn’t look like that.
I was able to set up a recurring investment in VWCE in EUR (IBIS2) yesterday, so it seems like they added more ETFs. ![]()
With fractional shares, or not?
Pretty cool, I hope they do it for some others on SIX too (GLAC).
But I’m already happy it works with VT.
Only thing that’s missing, is that the recurring investment can be set in CHF. ![]()
Can you set up a recurring CHF->USD (or CHF->EUF) order to work around it?
From what I understand, the recurring currency conversions are not supported for some reason.
In my case IBKR did it automatically due to the recurring investment, because the USD balance was too low.
In which country is your account open?
As far as I know, this feature is only available to one EU country (can’t remember which one… Bulgaria maybe?).


