How to use visa cashback on all bills

And especially:

Pay the Visa bill with the MasterCard and vice versa!!!

1 Like

Haha that’s a nice way to accumulate an increasing amount of debt.

1 Like

I do have a crypto.com visa card with 3% cashback, but never tried the post machines
also a bit out of hand for me. I am also investigating increasing my cashback to 5%, so i can get 2.5% for bills and rent with the swisspay app. A full review here: Crypto.com VISA card review

2 Likes

What happens after 6 months pass? Can you withdraw the 3500 EUR you staked and continue using the card with its perks (Netflix, etc), or do you need to stake more money?

You have the perks as long as the money is staked

1 Like

I think this thread wasn’t about crypto.com, consider checking this thread instead: Crypto.com cash/cryptoback credit card

tl;dr if you unstake you lose the perks, if you don’t unstake you keep them indefinitely. Ideally you unstake if your 3500 EUR gained value to sell the profit.

1 Like

what if the value of their currency goes down? besides being annoyed, do you need to put more money in?

1 Like

If you dont stake anymore, you still have some cashback. For example, for me from 3% goes to 1.5%. Also airport lounge is there, but you wont get Spotify and Netflix. You can check on their page, they have a checkbox to compare.

1 Like

So having the Crypto.com card, the only one would be to pay through this swisspay which however has 2.5% fees and with 3% cashback from CDC the benefits are minimal (maybe you lose even a minimum with the change) .

1 Like