Crypto.com cash/cryptoback credit card

I am quite happy with the crypto.com card. I don’t mind the CRO as cashback. I usually convert it into ADA once per month :). Or convert it to the card with EUR. It would have been nice to be able to top up with CHF, to not have to convert it before, but still the 3% I get for every transaction is quite good, especially when you have kids and your expenses are high :slight_smile: .
I have done a full review here: crypto-com-visa-card-review.

3 Likes

Decided to not sell any CRO starting from 2022 and to add all in the supercharger to get rewards.

The idea is to buy flight tickets at some point…

I got the virtual card so far and I’m not thrilled.

It gets refused every other time because I can’t manage to insert the SMS code on my phone or it gets rejected.

Just wondering, why Supercharger instead of DeFi staking?

Just easier and higher rewards

According to https://www.reddit.com/r/Crypto_com/comments/ses7qw/card_wait_times_what_happens_to_my_stake_benefits/ I believe as long as you don’t unstake you keep the benefits even if your stake is below the requirement for the tier.

for the card staking it is always the initial value at the moment of the stake that count, yes. There is even no automatic unstake at the end of the period.

I wonder if it is possible to order only a virtual card?

Note: EU/UK and US users will receive a virtual card in the App, shortly after the review of the address documents is complete. A physical card (optional) can be requested to be delivered thereafter.

Really?

Does (virtual/physical) card works with Twint?

1 Like

reading the reviews here Crypto.com Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of crypto.com there seems to be a lot of customers having issues with a lot of things :face_with_monocle:

Not sure how Twint has anything to do with credit cards. Twint is a custom payment solution of Swiss banks.

I would rather trust the people in this forum than some angry mob on TrustPilot. I’m happy with the product and have received over 1205$ in cashback so far.

Yes their app could be better, yes they should ship the cards much quicker but after you got the thing setup it generates good returns. I’ll plan to upgrade to the 5% cashback tier around April.

1 Like

Digitec/Galaxus is not accepting the card… sadly when you realise it after topping up the Card :frowning:

Die angegebene Zahlungsoption kann aus Sicherheitsgründen leider nicht zur Zahlung verwendet werden. Fehlercode 01.

Edit: Ok it works. The transaction failed due to an expiry mismatch, which makes sense, since i used the old/temp virtual card data and not the physical ones.

1 Like

Meanwhile I’m still waiting for the “shipped” message.

1 Like

Has anyone ever tried to pay for household utilities, car insurance, leasing, house rentals or anything else through cards? I’ve heard that there are people who pay their insurance with the binance card.

Got my “shipped” message yesterday. Now, I’m waiting for the card to arrive. Staked on December 31.

2 Likes

This was recently discussed in How to use visa cashback on all bills - #15 by MrCheese

1 Like

I think this does not work with every twint app. It does, however work with UBS twint. Incoming payments go to my BCV account. I have no UBS account or card, only UBS twint and I don’t know if it works with a crypto CC.

1 Like

I don’t know about “generic” twint app for “other banks”, but from bank specific twint apps Raiffeisen and Postfinance also accept credit cards (Visa/MasterCard) as a payment method.

1 Like

Upgrade requested to Royal Indigo last Wednesday 2nd Feb when CRO was about 0.39. Just looked now and my stake of 3200 CHF is worth 4500 CHF!

2 Likes