Crypto.com cash/cryptoback credit card

Why not top up Revolut using Neon credit card? It’s instant and no additional fees.

1 Like

Then you use the card only in EUR?
I’m not sure if it makes sense to use it in chf other than for netflix :slight_smile:
(still waiting for @MrCheese report on the vpn thingie)

VPN way doesn’t seem to work anymore.

It does make sense to use it for all currencies for me… I should try to check what I’ve lost in exchange spread

1 Like

I use it for all my expenses, it has basically replaced my Revolut card. For what I’ve read the exchange spread is not bad (interbank rate), and I think that the cashback even from the Ruby (350€ staked, 2% cashback, no staking reward) offset greatly any spread. At least for the next 2-3 years in my opinion, unless a major crash/scandal/hack/regulation toward the service.

Never paid with the Neon credit card online, didn’t even check if that was possible… shame on me, thanks for the tip!

1 Like

how did you manage to pay for spotify with the card ? I’ve the error that the country CH doesn’t match with my Card. It seems that the solutions is UK (what I’ve seen in spotify Forums), but it is in £.

Do you have also this issue when paying in another website ?

I don’t use Spotify as I have Youtube Music instead. No other issues with paying online with the card otherwise.

I see, i have to test the free card first

Changing from Youtube Music to Spotify because of that (and because Ymusic sux compare to former Google Music… too bad a cheapest premium doesn’t exist to only remove ads on Youtube…). I’ll tell you if that work, but indeed the solution is UK and paid in £. Not a big deal.

Can you explain “the solution is UK”? Should i relocate to UK? :joy:

This is a “problem” with the spotify website because they require the credit card location (UK) and the spotify location to be the same. You need to change the spotify location to UK aswell in order for it to work. Alternative would be to do it via paypal but I don’t know if that works in regards to the cashback.

It works for me with spotify after changing the spotify location to UK. This also means all the spotify members need to have a UK location.

Yes, it’s mandatory. But think of all those free crypto waiting for you!! :joy:

More seriously, like it’s stated just below, it’s just changing your location in spotify account.

This has implication regarding local news, podcasts and similar, right? Not sure it is worth the 12.90 reward then

There are no regional restrictions like on netflix afaik. You can access spotify from everywhere if you have premium.

1 Like

slightly offtopic. Has anyone with a mastercard tried to register to loungekey directly?

https://airport.mastercard.com/en

I can confirm it’s the same service as if the account was in Switzerland. No restricted access based on that.

1 Like

more precisely the 12.90 refund in CRO, at the current rate at the time of the payement… I think it should not be seen as a real refund (like it is sold). Only if you instanely sell back those CRO to get back the money, but I’m not sure it’s the smarter move…

1 Like

More detailed information on the coin itself and all the ecosystem :

1 Like

In the meantime

3 Likes

I hate that. I am still unsure and it keeps going up.
Edit: The bug on their page is still there…