Crypto.com cash/cryptoback credit card

Also waiting for a drop :grinning:

Time in the market not timing the market guys :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

wtf. I started googling it at 0.31 2 weeks ago. now it’s 0.65.

1 Like

If it keeps going like this I’ll get the 35k tier just by increased token value

1 Like

You might get two CC instead. So you can invite friends to lounges.

I’d settle for the 3.5k tier if it goes there :slight_smile:

All that hype through marketing and a good product, and they still not yet have an US exchange…

I wouldn’t want to bother with the crazy US regulations either if I had an exchange. The IRS just wants to milk some cows.

I’ve seen there is an automatic buying mechanism for crypto here.
Do you have any info on the fees? I can only find very generic information in their help:

Not for us, but it will likely be like Binance and Coinbase, to have a separate exchange for the US. But right now it’s too limited for US users, and they want this consumer base. They will have one to one form or the other sooner rather than later (with a probable big pump on the price when it happen)

It seems to refer at the App. Don’t use the App to buy or trade crypto. It has fees and especially the spread is high. Use the Exchange instead, I suggest.

They make part of there money from people using the app with those spread :wink:

One other thing I’ve noticed is that it costs 50USD to cancel the card and there are some other fees that I didn’t find on internet.

Also I’m not sure what’s the difference between exchange and the app.
edit: here it is the exchange vs app https://thefipharmacist.com/crypto-com-app-vs-exchange/

It’s like Coinbase (app) and Coinbase Pro (exchange)

There’s also the Crypto.org Defi-Wallet which can be linked to the crypto.com account to enable the Earn/Staking feature with 12+% interest.

But @Zurtan already pointed that out here: Crypto.com cash/cryptoback credit card - #65 by Zurtan

Getting wealthy through crypto…

4 Likes

Now tell me, how is it different from investing in stocks of a Fintech startup and getting a huge gain when it suddenly becomes very popular? What is crypto specific in this situation?

I’m the @Cortana of CRO. call me CROtana. :smiley: I bought some yesterday …now they are down 4%

8 Likes

You don’t get equity, it’s closer to an MLM operation.

2 Likes

Down 4% in one day! That’s -99.9999% annualized.

2 Likes

I calculated -99.9999566% annualized return. Just a reminder that volatility goes in both directions :grin:

Joined (green card) with -8% dip :sweat_smile: (missed out 400% of last month)

2 Likes