Crypto.com cash/cryptoback credit card

It is happening now. I see 0.1444 but the 1h graph clearly show all below that amount.

It is still wrong right now. I can’t take a screenshot becase every time I try, the app goes back to the 1day graph.

Can someone explain me this? 0.1528 should be clearly visible on the graph. I tried to take a screenshot at the 1H graph but it didn’t work.

I assume the actual price is not graphed yet, but in the 1H maybe it should, or at least it should be near.

it seems that the price on the top is taking the app spread into account. The graph is probably (to check) from the Exchange data.

I would use the Exchange app instead, if your goal is to track price, imo.

1 Like

May I ask why you bother so much about the displayed price in the first place?

Sure, ask.

:slight_smile:

The reason is that I “keep track” of where are the prices atm. Every week I get some coins back and see if they are worth less or not. Normal stuff, I think. The reason of my question on this thread is that I don’t like/understand why two forms of representation for a value does not match (chart and actual price)

2 Likes

It makes sense to lay off, it doesn’t make sense to hide it.

It makes sense in the way that it’s like modern startup works. They hire thinking that more people = better/faster solution and then discover that’s not true or they calculate that it costs too much.

Blitzscaling doesn’t make sense and doesn’t work

1 Like

Every time that I see new comments in the thread, it’s getting clear that the company will shut down sonner than later

1 Like

It does not look good indeed.
But, they have masses of ETH from their ICO back in 2011 (?), i doubt that they used all the cash already. Still i think we will see a termination on all the sponsored events next (World Cup & Formula 1).

I read the CEO’s career path and it’s a mess.
It’s crazy how many people trusted this guy that had failure after failure in his career

2 Likes

I happy to be out (with lost but its a bearmarket, so can still recover somewhere else).

My last 20euro on the CC are safe :smiley:

1 Like

wait till you read about the USDT guy…

1 Like

shitty article to be honest.

“one reddit user”, “a player said the name is weird”…

It seems someone had an idea and looked for reasons to fill an article.

The company might be in truble, but that article is fluff.

While I agree that they spend way too much money on marketing, the rest is common knowledge and applies to most crypto/tech companies in this bear market. The price of CRO has actually been pretty stable since June and correlates more or less with BTC

3 Likes

You mean the cro tokenomics is a masterpiece lol?

Yes this article states the obvious but it seems like a lot fell for it

speaking of disasters, they are going to add fees on non EUR and GBP transactions…
I think I will stop using it even for Netflix.

To me it seems to be basically dead. Goodbye 3.5k eur…
I wonder if I have to cash out the few eur left of that or wait to lose all or get some more.

Yeah same here, the foreign fees are the last nail in the coffin. I will spend the remaining cash that I have on it and start using Revolut again (which btw also announced introduction of top up fees on all Swiss CCs)