Crypto.com cash/cryptoback credit card

For anyone still in the looks fro a Crypto CC, KuCoin is offering a “Free” Credit Card with KCS rewards.
The status is “coming soon” what ever that means, might worth a shot?

Omg, now they’re going after the Netflix and Spotify discounts. Everything lower than the icy white / rose gold tier will no longer get the services for free starting January 2023. I wonder if they don’t realize that these were their unique selling points which they are killing here.

2 Likes

KuCard is currently supported in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and United Kingdom.

It seems we’ll have to wait for it here in Switzerland. Binance doesn’t offer its card to Switzerland either.

Only crypto.com that I am aware of.

Ok. It is now clear that I’ve lost 3.5k eur now.
I think I will leave the cro there and wait another 100years until I might have the whole amount back.

On a side note: someone stole my CC and I surely won’t pay them 50eur for a new one.

Shit. You had 3.5k staked in CRO to get one of the cards with netflix+spotify etc?

Keep in mind we are in a bear market now, it is supposed to go up again in some time. And contrary to most altcoins, crypto.com at least gives something. A product you can actually use. So CRO might go up again at least to recover part of those 3.5k

Yes, that is why I will leave it like this.
But:

• No Netflix
  • No rebates
  • No CC use (got stolen)

So I’m in a situation where I can only wait for the CRO to get up.

I suppose the platform might grow beacuse of the other shittier coins, but the CC offer is really down the drain now. I paid 0.8 I think, it is now 0.13

For the CC, can’t you use it online or transfer it to a NFC phone? Even without the physical card. Don’t they allow to see the details of the card online?

Online yes, the NFC thing maybe not. I have no idea how it works. I thought you need to have the card first.

Not sure either. Was just thinking out loud. Another option is maybe put it electronically on Apple/Google Pay (whatever it is called) and then that on your phone with NFC.

The physical card can not be used for Google Pay.

You can still use the airport lounges, just use the loungekey app.

Most of them want to see the physical card tho.

You can proxy it thru curve

1 Like

I might try it.
Google or Samsung? Should I give all my info to Google or share a bit with Samsung? :smiley:

1 Like

Did anyone manage to add his or her crypto card to google pay?
I get the error ‘card unsupported for contactless’

Doesn’t work, you have to use the Curve creditcard in between, which you can only get with an address and Google account outside of Switzerland.

1 Like

Today I was checking CRO’s price and noticed something weird.
The price is 0.15xxx, but if I open the hourly graph, every single dot on the graph is below 0.15, more around 0.145x… How come?

Did you compare coinmarketcap USD prices with crypto.com app EUR prices maybe?

1 Like

Well, I really really hope that their app shows price in EUR and graph in EUR, otherwise…

I did all on the app itself. Try it.

Can’t reproduce your issue… You also go to Crypto accounts > CRO ? Or do you check in the exchange view? Maybe they already add the fees on the displayed prices vs. Graphs?

F. F. S. now it’s ok.

I start to think they are playing a practical joke on me or something like that.

I did exactly what you did but somehow I believe the price shown was wrong while the price on the graph (also while howering) were right.
That or they have just noticed that I check the prices just after I get the “cashback”.

:Let’s try again next week at around 9am.

1 Like