Zurich Mustachian Meetups (updated)

I’ll be coming by train arriving in Zurich HB at 17h30. Anybody else arriving around that time willing to meet up already there?

Sure!
I’m planning to arrive short after 17:30 :clock530:

See you soon!

Until what time do you think you’ll be there? I might be able to come only at around 10pm.

I’m not sure if the meetup will last that late, but let’s see :wink:
Last time we broke up around 8:30-9:00pm

I hardly ever leave a pub before 10pm, but since I’m coming from far far away, I will need to catch the train already before 10pm.

Well guys & girls: the Meetup is open end!!! :clinking_glasses:

Looking forward to meeting many of you, it will be my first Mustachian (FIRE) meet up ever!

Anybody knows a good place to park next to the pub? I’m coming from a customer in St. Gallen with the car, so I won’t be able to use public transport today.

You can find easily a public parking slot direct in front of the pub, or in the streets direct around this area (where the street is green):

You can use the parkomat, and you have to pay until 8pm

Th Green Room can you find in the building “Limmathaus”

Cheers mate! Crossing fingers I’ll find something there around 6pm

There is still the Migros Limmatplatz Parking. But as I understand it closes at 9pm.
https://www.parking.ch/de/parking-migros-limmatplatz

Thx for that!
I should still be able to get out of the parking after 9pm, I guess. Or?

Not 100% sure about that, I would ask inside at the “Kundeninformation” to be sure.
But as a backup plan if all other open parking lots are full, this might be the way.

1 Like

Yes, in the Best case you can use Migros Parkhaus Limmatplatz, this would be probably cheaper than on the street.

You can get out for sure until 10pm

Migros Parkhaus costs 2 CHF for the first 2 hours, after that every single hour 2 CHF

I arrived ( a bit early) :slight_smile:

I had to go early, thanks for organizing @Mr.Paprika . When I saw this morning how many people decided to come, I was impressed!

Here I am, back home after the meeting. Amazing number of people showed up. I’m not sure if anybody kept count. I barely got to meet a few of you, but all awesome people. We discussed gardening, coffee and pleasures in life, barely anything finance related. So many topics left open. Hope to meet you again soon!

Thanks @Mr.Paprika for organizing! I did not actually meet you though… it will be for the next time!
Still it was great to meat and talk to many interesting people.

1 Like

Dear Mustachian Fellows,

It was a pleasure to meet us again, thanks for coming! Even though I couldn’t talk with all of you!
Discussions were really interesting, funny, and impulsing as well.

I will organize the next meetup for 2020. Details will follow probably after christmas and new year holidays.

Have a nice time for the rest of the year, and take care!

Bye
Mr.P :hot_pepper:

3 Likes

Hello Mr.Paprika and the rest of the group!

Happy new year to you all! I missed the November meetup, when will be the first one on 2020?

1 Like