What platform do you use to buy Bitcoin?

I have a premium Revolut account which allows me to convert illimited CHF to EUR at market rates, so this is not an issue for me.

When I started investing Binance did not offer fiat deposits, so I just was just transferring cryptocurrencies from other exchanges to Binance in order to be able to trade there.

1 Like

Are you still able to transfer money from Revolut to Binance? I tried it on Coinbase and Binance and both say they do not support Revolut.

Nano X as main device and Nano S as Backup one.

1 week ago iÂŽve transfered an amount to Binance. did work, but today iÂŽm stuck. System says cannot fund by wire transfer. Will see.

I was able to do it using SEPA today.

Haven’t tried in a while.

Not so important right now. I’m more dealing with the combo Kraken/Ledger. Makes more sense IMHO.

This reply arrives maybe a bit late but I think Binance Lite is great to start for an amateur (this Lite version exists on their app -iPhone here- but not on the web browser). As time passes, you just switch to regular to have more control buying selling and trading.

https://getbittr.com/press-releases/bittr-is-back

1.5% + mining fees. IBAN CHF/EUR → own wallet

1 Like

Yes, the Binance phone app is really easy and useful, I do most trades on the phone. Cash out money via SEPA transfer - the money arrives to your normal FIAT account within 1 day. Also Binance is located in China, so any regulation push from western world (probably the US), there is a higher chance, that they will not care about.

unless they‘re located in Germany, according to their terms and conditions.

Though they don‘t seem to tell you their actual address outright on their website (which is illegal, according to German law).

The western world‘s banks likely will though.

But hey, you might still be able to use your Chinese bank account with them.

It seems very unclear where their HQ is but many sources are coming to the point it’s is in Malta or are they preparing to Cayman Islands?