I’m sort of surprised that this newish All-World ETF hasn’t been mentioned in the forum so far. What do you think of it? It checks a few boxes for me:
- It tracks over 3k stocks across the globe, so maximum diversification (except for small caps).
- The fund is accumulating, so no manual reinvestment of dividends is necessary.
- Vanguard is a quality issuer that tracks the benchmark well.
- The fund is already very large.
- IRL domicile is attractive from a tax perspective for Swiss investors domiciled in Switzerland and eliminates any ambiguity around US estate tax.
- It is a UCTIS fund, so no ambiguity w.r.t. which brokers will trade it in the future.
- The TER of 0.22% is not far away from e.g. VT’s 0.09%.
All in all it seems like the perfect choice for a lazy Swiss investor that doesn’t want to worry?