although i tried to get source taxes (B permit…) in 2019, my stach-growing with IB and Vanguard funds got my dividends above CHF 2500. This means I will switch to the standard tax declaration for 2019, thus have to take care on the deductions for the first time, yey! A tax advisor once told me you always have to try to deduct stuff, in worst case they just don’t accept it, but you don’t get punished for trying. See the guide of ZH
Let’s make a deductions-database!
What do you deduct from your taxable income? please list the following properties, as far as they do not comprise your feeling of privacy:
- what (e.g. mobility cost, commuting, bicycle)
- amount of deduction (e.g. CHF 700)
- do you provide a bill or is it lump sum “pauschal”?
- any additional infor relevant for this point, like “successfully deducted before”
here what I figured out so far:
- bicycle for mobility, CHF 700, “pauschal” (no bill attached). is a default option in the tax software.
- lunches, CHF up to 3200, “pauschal”, don’t know the correct calculation as of yet
- any other non-commut costs of employment, 3%