Should I buy TSLA shares?

This video touches upon this. Three takeaways:

• Bitcoin could be used as corporate cash, especially useful for multinational companies operating in multiple currencies
  • Tesla could build a crypto payment system, not for selling the cars, but for the ride hailing service
  • Tesla could lead the way and we could see other S&P 500 companies follow suit
3 Likes

Nobody - except a couple of Elon’s Twitter followers - has been waiting for such crypto payment system.

Tesla will always lead the way for this Youtube claqueur.

2 Likes

My dream: be able to pledge my ARK shares, using a margin in Bitcoin, for buying more TSLA calls.

:wink:

1 Like

Oh my, can’t wait for THAT to happen! Planning to use the proceeds from those calls to party like it’s 1999, maybe? :smiley:

1 Like

Ark must be extremely bullish on Tesla as they love “robotaxi” and bitcoin.

Imagine that: all Tesla vehicules can be integrate to a robotaxi network seamlessly to gain extra revenue while you work and the payments are made with a non-custodial peer-to-peer bitcoin infrastructure.

Should I buy more TSLA shares?

1 Like

BTC purchase is certainly a nice media blinder for some of the other TSLA things going on:

(rumored)

1 Like

Not every car owner wants their car to be used someone else while they’re at work.

Let alone by unsupervised strangers they don’t know, peeing on the seats or smoking pot in the car (or, perhaps more interestingly, carrying out their cannabis deals and transportation in someone else’s car).

Though speaking of which…

Could or should Tesla leverage their robotaxi fleet to create a blockchain-powered C2C distribution network for cannabis DNA-modified by artificially intelligent quantum computers? :thinking:

That’d be the next green revolution for the gig economy. That would tick so many of ARK Invest’s disruptively innovative boxes… TSLA wouldn’t just go through the roof - it would :rocket: to the fucking moon!

3 Likes

What about swarm mining of bitcoins with the onboard computers?

4 Likes

4 Likes

OK, I’ll give it a go. Tesla should equip their cars with guns and make them work as self-driving on-call hitmen. Payment in bitcoin to avoid getting tracked.

5 Likes

Is this the new swiss meme reddit channel?

4 Likes

Just the futur FiReStreetBets

1 Like

Do you think it’s possible that there is some (reasonable in the long-run) purpose buying BTC has for Musk or Tesla? Maybe they see some benefit of smart contracts for B2B, and are betting on BTC being the relevant currency for that purpose?

Anyways, I’d be excited for @Julianek to accelerate his career as a financial guru (in the positive sense). Good stuff! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Next could be twitter

I digress, but imagine a highly taxed/corrupt country, where you run a business illegally and pay your illegal employees in Bitcoin. They then take this money and pay to the local farmer, also in Bitcoin. A whole parallel shadow economy. And one that the government can’t do anything about. One of the reasons I’m excited for crypto, because it will be a competition for the government. If they go overboard with taxes and regulations, or with inflation and money printing, people will revolt and start using alternative currency.

To the moon? To Mars and beyond!
BTW: Ark’s Cathie Wood explains how bitcoin could increase by $400,000 :rocket:

1 Like

It’s basically what the Silk Road was…

I don’t know, this place was infamous for selling drugs, guns, hitmen etc. Things that are generally illegal. But I’m talking about some normal stuff. Countries like Cuba or Venezuela are known for using the USD if you want to buy anything valuable. BTC could take over this role. (and it’s already happening, I guess)

didn’t we already discuss in the other thread that BTC is not a payment system but instead is at most a store of value (due to high fees and low throughput)?

(I guess some 2nd level blockchain technologies are meant to solve that, but afaik they’re not yet there, and there’s some counterparty risk as well)

2 Likes