Should I buy TSLA shares?

Sarcastic hater he is, but what he hates is all the BS and charlatans. To me he is 80%-90% right on most of all his analysis like the idiotic solar roadways and such. So when he tells me rocket traveling is beyond stupid I believe him.

Looks like…

… he is obviously joking as he said in the Clubhouse sessions, “Doge started as as joke…” but…

2 Likes

The CPO ( * ) is back! :rocket:
__
( * ) Chief Pumping Officer

3 Likes

More and more interesting…

2 Likes

Short of declaring war on other countries, Elon Musk‘s Twitter account might have become more dangerous to equity markets than Donald Trump‘s has ever been.

1 Like

A bit old but funny:

5 Likes

1 Like

Target: 1 BTC = 1 Model S? :grin:

4 Likes

WTF is this news? I am absolutely appalled by it. This is really the last straw! How can Tesla invest in Bitcoin? I thought that they would focus on supporting payments in Dogecoin first! Shake my head…

4 Likes

“Bitcon” - love it!
(con = scam)

Huge competitive advantage, well done. If you buy Tesla, you know have somewhat of a proxy for Bitcoin too.

Bitcoin Could Play A Pivotal Role As Corporate Cash.
According to our research, if all S&P 500 companies were to allocate 1% of their cash to bitcoin, its price could increase by approximately $40,000.

From ARK’s Big Ideas 2021 PDF

1 Like

Honestly half of Musk’s tweet sound like he’s totally high, so not surprising?!

1 Like

It is an intelligent way to diversify their assets, as Bitcoin is very untethered from other, more traditional asset classes.

I would have thought that Tesla could use its available cash for investments to fuel their own business though, to stick with the narrative of a high growth potential company
If they start to use it for alternative currency speculation it might signal that they think investing in their own company is not a great idea anymore

3 Likes

The invested 1.5B of 19B guess why?

Why? If they didn’t know what to do with them within the company they could have distributed these 1.5B as dividends and any shareholder who is interested in the Tesla business but not in bitcoins could have used the money for whatever he wants. Like any other company…

2 Likes

pay dividends? :scream: