Should I buy TSLA shares?

For sure, I would definitely do much worse than Remo.

Perhaps the in ear ones, but if you look at Joe Rogan, he has the big ones and it even adds to the professionalism. Hearing yourself probably helps to know how it will sound.

Nice result for Tesla in CH!

(Seems plenty of residents are also somewhat mustachian, given the power of Skoda :grin:)

1 Like

I have two friend with family who ended up getting a Skoda Octavia. I think Swiss people are just putting practicality over looks. It’s an Audi A4 in the end with some different logos and previous gen entertainment system…

3 Likes

A4 competitor would be a Superb; Octavia should be in the class of A3/Golf.

But I agree, Skoda is a rational choice in terms of value for money (and hauling families from A to B).

Crossposting the recently posted video about ARK, which contains a couple of words (of valuation) about Tesla.

I am surprised by the Zoé, it is a respectable result for a small not-so-sexy electric car.

1 Like

Isn’t the Zoe the most sold EV in Europe? (more than tesla because not everyone is as well paid as swiss folks).

3 Likes

I actually find it cute. :slight_smile:
And perfect for city commuters (next to being relatively affordable).

2 Likes

Hyundai up 29% intraday on Reuters reporting (source: Korean paper) partnership talks with Apple to produce cars.

2 Likes

…NIO +7.5%, NKLA -4.5%, TSLA -5.8%. So disappointing. What is Papa Elon doing?!

30% is FOMO can we agree on that? Based on a Korean rumor…

Yeah, almost reminds me of Tesla.

2 Likes

so… did you? By now you’d be filthy rich :slight_smile:

he’s largely disregarding the stock value of TSLA, as he always has

TSLA fell yesterday because NIO emerges as a worthy competitor to TSLA. On NIO day last Saturday, they annouced a 150kWh battery (1000+km range) and a new luxury sedan with cutting edge autonomous tech in partnership with Nvidia.

It’s getting exciting!!

1 Like

When I posted this, TSLA traded for a bit under $200, 5x split adjusted. Now it’s $800. So if I invested 20% of my portfolio back then, the portfolio as a total would have grown by 60% thanks to TSLA. Not what I’d call filthy rich.

I mentioned in already in this thread. I bought 100 shares @ $400. So now it’s a bit over 10% of my portfolio.

NIO’s market is China only. Tesla is producing globally.
The valuation of NIO (or that of TSLA) is nowhere near rational.

But yes, agree, competition is good for the sector.

that’s 40k. 2 of these trades a year and you’re basically FIRE :slight_smile:

Must be why they are sending prototypes to Germany for testing, have a design house in Munich and Software division in Palo Alto, California? Alrrighty then :wink:

2 Likes

Did/do you keep adding or just riding out the initial “penny stock” purchase?

Today.
I don’t see it staying there in the near future.