Share your net worth progression

Great success! Congrats! :slight_smile:

(might have missed a few horses :grin:)

3 Likes

Thanks. Need to push it more. The 1Y return on 23rd March has to be absolutely mind blowing.

1 Like

WTF. That is in CHF not Argenintian Pesos, right? Care to share what is behind this incredible result?

I assume your MWR is similar…

1 Like

He had 1 chf on his account, he put another CHF.
:slight_smile:

Joking. Congratulations

3 Likes

100% stock picking. Well, actually 60% stock picking, 40% is still passive in ETFs. NIO contributed to 14% of these results. Second biggest winner per cash value is BYD (1211.hk), then YeahKa (9923.hk)

4 Likes

Do this for 10 years with your whole portfolio and you will be worth 1000x more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only just warming up!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing with the forum, I am going to look into some of these ideas

My return for 2020 MWR: 12.5% in CHF including cash at bank, excluding 2 & 3 pillar and property. Was feeling proud of myself but yours is much bigger than mine:) My biggest holding is Fundsmith. I did not sell anything during the March crash

My resolutions for 2021 are 1) eliminate cash 2) get my 3 pillar fully into Finpension instead of UBS

My networth “progression”. 22 y/o student with 10k income in 2020.

13 Likes

When I was 22 my net worth was closer to whatever my parents sent me this month. I only achieved your net worth at the age of 29.

7 Likes

Growing up and working in Switzerland, 46 yers old, no heritage :wink:

Started to invest rather late in my career around 2016 as I started to get a salary in 2006.
Only “safe” investments with ETFs such as VT these days but at the beginning I bought some high dividend Swiss funds (CHDVD) which I still own to these days.

3 Likes

Hello
What is your investment strategy. Which Stocks/ ETFs are you investing in?

Amazon and apple for 2015 to 2019, some picks like VAT in there as well. 2019 I added Tesla. 2020 I added Twist and Crispr. Then all in GME for one week this January. Now it consists mostly of ARK and Twist as I am exhausted from that GME yolo.
My strategy? Lol. I have very little idea nor strategy and am simply profiting from the bull market and maybe a general belief in the potential of the digitisation. So far I got lucky.

1yr TWR is at 120% :rocket:

1 Like

It cant go tits up they said. :joy:

1 Like

Motivated by this thread, I prepared my net worth history and was quite surprised about the positive development …

Remarks:

• Marriage in 2018
  • Second pillar: I made voluntary payments of total CHFk 70. Furthermore, I have a very “nice” employer, which compensated the reduction of the “conversion rate” by substantial payments into the pension account
8 Likes

Looks very good. Why do you keep so much cash?

Historically, we had - unfortunately - not enough focus on investing. Today, we have on purpose a high cash-position in our asset allocation (reduced risk tolerance and flexibility to buy own real estate or profit of market opportunities) → cf. Assistance on investment-decision - All-in with a bang? - #12 by HammerOnFire

1 Like

23 posts were split to a new topic: Pillar 2 growth

It’s official we’re net worth millionaires :smiley: wohoo…

24 Likes