two years ago I started to use Setapp. It’s an online yearly subscription to a large collection of apps / software. Instead of buying different apps, the subscription Setapp proposes a flat rate that allows you to use all the software affiliated to their collection. I did the math and instead of buying 3 different programs, I got them through Setapp suite and saved money. The platform also helps me to find new and useful apps. Here’s my short feedback until now:
- they have an amazing collection of apps, well picked and accessible from their platform well organised by categories (including a personal finance category)
- instead of buying separate apps, I have a single subscription that allows me to save money
- the suite also has a family subscription that allows to run Setapp up to 4 computers
- educational special discount rate
- once 1 app I was using got delisted (the company quitted setapp) so the only way to continue using it was buying it separately.
- only available to Mac or iOS users
I’m sure all IT mustachians know it already and certainly have other competitive or similar solutions.
Do you know or use any of these services or do you get your apps separately ?