Pimp your avatar!

I have noticed that many users of this forum, who have been active for some time, still have not set their avatars / profile pictures. I think it’s nice to be able to make a mental association between a username and its avatar. Unlock your creativity and bring some colour to the forum!

@ma0 @San_Francisco @nabalzbhf @Giff @Neville @pandas @REandSTOCK @wapiti @Gesk @laoo_g

7 Likes

with my nickname I could use this:

ahahha

6 Likes

There are some forums which apply common rules to avatar. For example one game dev forum expects users to put OBEY in their avatar. I just imagined someone opening this forum for the first time, and he sees portraits of Mao, Joseph, Adolf, Osama, the Unabomber… He would be like:

giphyx

3 Likes

One more great avatar that is vacant, if anyone wants.
unnamed~2

1 Like

How’s this one? Sometime I feel like that ahah.

3 Likes

Done!

The picture of a fine gentleman. Just like me! :sunglasses:

1 Like

This guy grew up in Switzerland so it’s kinda related.

1 Like

But he FIREd by inheriting a country and moving to Asia!

3 Likes

Pimp in your avatar, you say?

1 Like

Yes! And even a request from the mod was ignored :sweat_smile:

No time to put an Avatar, which takes 1 min, but enough time to get involved in every discussion on the forum :thinking:

2 Likes

I didn’t have to set any avatar as the forum seems to support the gravatar stuff which used my picture associated with my mail account.

And that is awesome! I love San Francisco’s contributions, if the choice is having one more of them or an avatar, I’ll support the additional message. It’s totally worth it, and then some more. :wink:

Don’t, he is the orange S!

3 Likes

How about this? It’s orange, it has the S, and is about San Fran

2 Likes

Haha, for me, in my head, @San_Francisco = 49ers from the NFL :smile:

Is it that disturbing to have no avatar? :sweat_smile:

I think the ultimate trolling would be if he screenshotted his orange S and put it as his avatar.

5 Likes

Thanks for the discussion bump, I have added an avatar

8 Likes

Is that one of The Happy Tree Friends?

Done. A bit phallic, but that is aerodynamics fault :rofl:

2 Likes

Nice, I’m a huge SpaceX fan.

2 Likes