Pants down: yearly spending!

After fine-tunning, this is the graph of my 2023

.* Edited: correction.

7 Likes

How is you insurance so cheap?

I thought I was good with my ~2700

I think that’s possible only if your employer is contributing like 200/month (or you’re a student). :rofl:

1 Like

oohps. I did a mistake. It was actually 3693.
2700 is crazy cheap. Actually I had cheapest insurance available with the highest franchise for my area…

It’s really cheap here for sure. This year a bit more and will be ~2800. I always switch to the cheapest provider every year with highest franchise.

Pretty crazy that there a such huge differences and some cities I would pay literally double.

Where is “here”?

(20chars)

Not gonna doxx myself :sweat_smile:

Somewhere ZH canton

Thanks for sharing.
I’m surprised with your groceries budget for a year. It averages to CHF 50 per week. Do you have a garden with your own fruits and vegetables ? :slight_smile:

I eat a lot of potatos
jk.

It’s an estimation because I have lack of data, this was the portion shared with my BF. Is probably underestimated. I have checked 2023 and I am averaging at 70chf / week. So probably reality is closer to 3800 chf / year (as you see unclassified part is pretty big).

I don’t want so start or continue a site discussion here, but a couple can eat well and healthy at home with 500 CHF a month, even 400 CHF.
Obviously, this excludes steak or restaurant visits every day. But these might be not your diet or hidden in the unclassified cost

4 Likes

Sounds about right.

I have ca. 500 CHF for myself, but I literally eat 4000 kcal per day (athlete). So the typical 2k diets is half.

But I shop 90% at Lidl and check for coupons and stuff. Meat mostly with discount (I eat about 400g of meat daily). So I eat the meat type that‘s on discount most of the time haha.

2 Likes