New meetup in Lausanne or Geneva?

Some bad news guys, it seems that it’s not possible to make any reservation at Les Arches, we had to come and look if there is place available. They also told me that they only share small table…

As I don’t know where to go in Lausanne, I hope that someone will have a better idea until tomorrow. Otherwise, let’s meet up at the exit of the M2 at Flon at 16:00 in front of Les Arches and we will see where to go ?

There’s the Bulldog (Flon & Petit-Chêne), or maybe L’Impression as mentioned by @HappyFrugalist if not too small or any other bar at Flon: Street Cellar, Jardin de Pam, King Size… Are we sure of the number of participants?

Let’s go to the Bulldog so :slight_smile: Not sure that we can make a reservation for 8-10 people

Which one?

(More words)

Bulldog Flon would be easier for commuter and driver I guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still motivated from my side ! Maybe we can start at 3 pm if some of you have to leave early.

I am ok with that, I can be at 15:00 to the Bulldog of Flon :slight_smile: Who ever want to join early can :wink:

Should we may be create a WhatsApp group ? So everyone can find each other easily?

1 Like

Contact me by MP and give me your phone number, I will create a WhatsApp group :wink:

1 Like

I’m afraid I won’t be able to make it unfortunately. I just drove back from vacations yesterday and am still feeling quite tired from the drive :pensive:

1 Like

Finally I won’t be able to make it, got stuck with kid-related things much longer han planned. Sorry for that…would have been good to meet up.

Hello, don’t worry for the one who cannot make it, we will probably organise another meeting, maybe in October :wink:

For this one, we were 6 and it was nice to see the ones who were there :slight_smile:

Also, there is a WhatsApp group where I’m the administrator. Feel free to send me your number if you want to be added. The purpose of the group is just to set up the location once chose by the community in the forum, and not for chatting :wink:

See you for the next meeting !

Thanks for organizing!!

I don’t see myself as the social type, but it was definitely nice seeing the faces that hide behind all those mustaches, girls included.

For all the creators out there, feel free to share your YouTube channels, podcasts, blogs, whatever!

Till the next time!

2 Likes

Indeed. Really nice to meet you all!
Have a sucessful week and see you next time.

1 Like

I had a great time! Thank you @Yanikuza again for organizing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile:

As some members seems to want to meet (again), I would be pleased to organize the next meeting if you are ok with that ?

As far as I know, November and December are quite busy months for everyone, because it is the end of the year so everyone struggle with deadlines, parties, birthdary, holidays, etc. But we will try to find a day for the majority.

I think that we can agree to meet at Lausanne again, as it is in the middle of everyone places.

Like the last time, please find the doodle here and feel free to complete it : Doodle | Mustachian’s metting in Lausanne

4 Likes

Hi, is it really Lausanne the more centered? Is there mainly people from Romandie (Leman lake area) here?
If we have also people from the rest of Switzerland we could maybe do one in Bern once. I used to live in Lausanne, so I’m Romand as well but I now leave in Swiss German so traveling to Lausanne is quite a long trip for me.

I’m between Bern and Lausanne, so Bern is fine with me too!

Same for me, I live in Fribourg. Lausanne or Bern is perfect :slightly_smiling_face:

Last time I’ve asked where people wanted to meet, the majority chosed to go in Lausanne (19), the second location was Geneva (10) and the others (Neuchâtel, Fribourg, Sion) were under 3 :slight_smile:

That’s why I’ve setup Lausanne this time again (spoiler, I’m not living in Lausanne though). But we can try another place if you really want. I have the AG so traveling around Switzerland it’s clearly not a problem for me :upside_down_face:

1 Like