New meetup in Lausanne or Geneva?

Thanks for organizing!

1 Like

Great ! I would love to join as well !

Hello, it’s me (mario)…

So, as I said 4 days ago, and after tons of notification on my email box (thank you guys), you finally choose Lausanne for our meeting :tada:

As I’ve been living near Lausanne for only 2 years, I don’t really know where we can go for a drink, except “le Flon” so if you have a nice pub/restaurant/other in your mind, please share with us :slight_smile:

For the date, we have less participant, but it seems that we will met on August, I will let a week again to set up the date definitly :wink:

5 Likes

As long as we don’t go to The Great Escape I’m fine with everything :grin:

2 Likes

Haha, would be curious of why… Too crowded? Overrated? Too noisy inside?
I think the aforementioned but the terrasse is still a nice one to hang out :smiley:

Didn’t participate in the doodle but as I live in Lausanne, will keep an eye on the thread!

All of the above. Same for Jetée de la Compagnie. Sorry if I’m hurting feelings!

Yes but all of the above. That said, I believe in democracy…

:grin:

1 Like

Auberge de Beaulieu has a nice terrace

Hi, I’m late to the party but I might be interested to join if the date suits me and if I can organize as I come from quite far, but it’s always a pleasure to come back to Lausanne. I’ve added my dates in the calendar.

Same for me, I’ve filled the doodle :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy to see that we might have to rent Beaulieu for this event :hugs:

2 Likes

Ill play it by ear because I don’t know yet whether I can make it or not.

There’s this nice place close to the train station in Lausanne: L’Impression.

Their pancakes look so damn good :astonished: Thanks for sharing this nice place, I would definitly try it one time!

Hi there! Do we have a date?

Hello, sorry for the waiting, this week was a little busy with my employer :slight_smile:

The french community has selected Sunday 22th August 2021 (11 members) for the meeting in Lausanne :tada:

Now, we need to choose a place and an hour for the meeting.

2 Likes

Is it still happening? It’s already this Sunday now, I will be in Romandie this weekend but depending on the time, not sure I can come. Waiting for the details.

Hello!

Yes it’s still happening, but we didn’t set up an hour and a location.

Will it be ok for everyone to meet up at 4 p.m. at http://www.lesarches.ch/ ?

Hi again :slight_smile:

Is it ok for everyone to go to the Arches at Flon for 4 p.m. (16h00) ? If so, I will try to phone them to male a reservation for 12 people in the name of Fabio :slight_smile:

Hi, thanks for the organization, unfortunately I’m not sure I will be able to do it, don’t count on me. I can guess if you book for 10 it should be enough, unless everyone else confirm until then.

Ciao Fabio!

I cannot stay long, but sure!!