Mustachian phone plan

You’re right. I thought they didn’t offer it.

1 Like

Migros is offering the mini plan for 9.90.
2Gb/month are imho enough.

1 Like

Offer limited to 2 years.

Another big no go is the capped speed.

Vitesse de surf max. Download | Upload
50 Mbit/s | 5 Mbit/s

1 Like

It’s a phone. Let’s use it more like a phone and less like a streaming app or some other addiction-app.
(nothing against you btw)

It’s a good offer. I’m not sure if you can keep it after 2 years or need to go fishing elsewhere though.

1 Like

At 2GB data per month, I wouldn’t worry about the (very reasonably) capped speed. With such low an allowance, the cap on throughput rather becomes a (protective) feature. :wink:

5 mb for upload is not enough for occasional facetime for example.

Zoom recommends 3.8Mbps for Full HD video calling.

And it should definitely be more than enough for audio calls through Facetime (which can use much more than 5Mbps, but will likely adapt to available speed).

Seems like a good option. I’m thinking of switching from Salt to Go-Mo. I believe they use the same antennas.

9,99 a month. Everything unlimited.

Does anyone already use it?

Yes it’s the worst, I already wrote about it and I’d avoid it. I just switched to Wingo using their current offer.

thanks svenaki I’ll look for your report. As I also work connected to data, I’m afraid to change, trying to save 20 fr. and have a worsening in service.

My wife is on go-mo.ch since February and happy so far. Coverage seems fine, she’s not using calls very frequently tho.

QoQa’s Sunrise plan is available again: QoQa - Sunrise Unlimitiertes Sunrise Q Mobile Abo 2022 auf Lebenszeit (Factsheet here, don’t forget additional QoQa cashback)

5 Likes

Yallo Summer Black Friday available: https://www.yallo.ch/fr/summer-blackfriday22
(Factsheet)

No SMS while roaming. Pass.
Joking :slight_smile: …it looks like one of their usual offers though…

1 Like

Great offer but I’m not sure if I should give up my 19.95 Wingo swiss only subscription. I was really frustrated in the past while on hikes or in remote areas and salt/sunrise had no reception at all and friends with Swisscom had 4G+.

How long ago was that? I have Digitec Connect and have had Sunrise coverage in the alps while hiking.

1 Like

Summer 2020, I switched to Wingo shortly afterwards.

1 Like

Wingo is selling fait flat for 25 per month now with 2gb data per month while roaming.
Go through alao.ch to avoid activation fees

To be honest if I’m abroad I’m using more than 2GB in a day :sweat_smile:. When going on Vacations for at least seven days I used to get a monthly swype esim subscription for 15.- plus adding the unlimited roaming package for 3.- a day which includes unlimited sms/mms/phone and 10GB a day of data.

Before switching to Wingo from 2018 to 2020 I had the truly unlimited salt europe subscription where I have screenshots of using 120GB in a week in italy with sharing my hotspot with friends and all of us watching netflix/youtube during the evenings, all the while paying 39.95.- a month. Funny times :laughing:.

Swype is Sunrise again, without 5g. 5g is +9chf pm.
Still a valid offer 20chf/m unlimited all in ch.

I was about to say “detox while on holiday” but then I’ve seen that you use it for watching TV, so it makes a bit more sense. Otherwise, as Bill Gates said “2gb ought to be enough for everyone”
:smiley:

Edit 2:
About esim for roaming:

Here you can find a nice list.

2 Likes