Mustachian phone plan [2023]

I understand that you cannot cancel you contract until 60 days. But you can change your plan every month.

So much for „You only pay for what you see“. :roll_eyes:

That could be possible although it’s not exactly stated. You for sure need to have one of the three main tarifs active for 60 days upon first activating a new number. Afterwards the duration is 30 days.

“If one of the main tariffs is deactivated during the minimum term, the tariff remains activated until the end of 60 days and is charged accordingly.”

The roaming option for CHF 3 per day is now automatically renewed, which is quite nice, imo.

TalkTalk: Flash Deal: Unlimited (calls, texts, internet) in Switzerland for 12.95 CHF/month.

1 Like

For Black Friday/November special mobile phone offers please post here:

TalkTalk’s Swiss Deal is available again - only today and tomorrow:

https://www.talktalk.ch/en/lp/new-year.html

Still the best price plan in Switzerland IMO, unless you need much roaming data or make many international calls (1GB roaming data is included, with very moderate overage rates)

1 Like

Just received this promo

Anyone recently got a good offer?

Looking for everything unlimited switzerland + unlimited data EU for a good price.

Coming from Salt, thinking of yallo / wingo or galaxus for 19 with 1 gb (although not sure if thats enough)

I’m very happy with galaxus. About the 1 GB, I’ve never used it up so far as you very often have free public WiFi and free WiFi in your accomodation. If I stay longer in a foreign country, I buy a sim card there, they anyway have cheaper tarrifs.

1 Like

Until the end of the month you can buy the new mobile phone plan from Lebara (Lebara Next M) with Unlimited GB in Switzerland (speed up to 300 Mbps), 100 min and 2 GB in EU for as little as 17.95 CHF/m.

Otherwise always from Lebara you can opt for Lebara Next (classic one) that is discounted to 13.95 CHF/m that has the same GB and calls as the other except for the roaming.

If looking for a prepaid one you can opt for Lyca Hello Swiss L at 7.95 CHF/m with 100GB, unlimited calls and 3 GB in EU taht you can find here: https://www.internet-offer.ch/en/mobile/prepaid-sim

Sounds very interesting, but when you look at the conditions, it’s only for 6 months. Afterwards it’s 29 CHF :frowning:

Yallo has a ongoing offer for 29.9 chf with unlimited EU, US, CA roaming. I am user for 2 years and I am pretty happy.

If you need a referal code feel free to DM me (one free month?)

Anyone wants to take a closer look?

Right mouse click, show source. Skim the source. Found a “Breezesim”. Googled it. They seem to have the same price there. So no markup. I don’t know Breezesim though.

I know RedTeaGo and used it even if I was a bit afraid because their servers are in HK.

I suggest you to check esimdb.com if you need an esim abroad.

1 Like

For those who prefer the Swisscom network (only network available at my work location), Wingo has special offers again, until midnight today.

At the high end, there is “Wingo International” - chf 50, basically everything unlimited (incl. EU), 5G still at a surcharge if you need it though.

I have switched to galaxus mobile and am waiting for my number to be transferred. I also added 4 family & friends so we each get a CHF 1 discount for each user.

1 Like

Qoqa offer is back. PM me for a CHF 20 refferal code.

2 Likes

Imho, this is not longer a deal, since they implemented the CHF 11 cashback.
You can’t pay it out but you have to consume goods and services.

Can you find another ch+europe+usa unlimited mobile plan for CHF 40 ?
If not, this is a deal, no ?