MP Forum Meetup in Zug, 28th of June

Well my train arrives at 17:57 coming from Lucerne and I should be at Subway at around 18:00. I can post here when I know what I’ll be wearing (very likely my white Pixel Earbuds…)

Dear Mr. Cheese,

Yes, I’ll be joining you guys tomorrow! Count me in!

Der Weltenbummler

Cool, looks like we will get quite a bunch together. We’ll have some high tables w/ chairs outside and a lounge inside (incase of rain or overflow) available. There are some food options at Pier 41 incase ppl are looking for a bite or two.

1 Like

@MrCheese alright, if you’re still heading to Subway, I’m in a very green SANS t-shirt and dark green cap :wink:

1 Like

Was great, thanks to everyone for coming :smiley:

1 Like

As mentioned, next meetup will be in Lucerne. I‘m especially proud that we had some women attending today, @amelia123 & Co, was nice to meet you all.

1 Like

Thank you again for organizing @MrCheese.
Very interesting meetup.

1 Like

Thank you VERY MUCH for organising this!

1 Like

can just echo the other voices, was great to meet some of you in person, and thanks @MrCheese

1 Like

@MrCheese thank you so much for organising ! Me and Diana enjoyed very much ! I will try to join next meet up. Super inspiring :slight_smile:

As one of the “original Zugers” i would like to thank you all for coming!

@amelia123 When I talked with Diana she seemed determined to know more about the inner workings of FIRE. So maybe you can bring her to this forum or at least forward her this brilliant article for a good start:

@DerWeltenbummler Were you the one that i talked with about Asset Protection for quite a while? If yes, you can check out videos from The Business Guy at:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+business+guy+asset+protection
I think the first 5 videos are sufficient; after that he becomes a broken record and repeats himself all the time. Combine this with the Schweizer Verein (Wie Du Dich Und Dein Vermögen Mit Vereinen Sicherst - GoodbyeMatrix) and you should be good.

1 Like

Hey thank you so much !!! I sent her this link :slight_smile: how are you guys ? when the next meeting ?

As soon as somebody organizes one :slight_smile: I’m going for vacation the next few days but can then look into setting up a Doodle for a meetup in Lucerne.

Shall we organize one for September?

2 Likes

hi fellow mustachians! I am also interested in a meetup. Zurich would be a nice location.

Yess! I would like to meet again in Zurich as well! The weather is still not too cold, we could do it somewhere around the lake