Migros CC: Migros is leaving Cembra soon

I have finally received the card after waiting for almost 2 months. A few days before receiving the card, I have received a letter which asked me to send a passport copy (despite having uploading it already in the signup process)… But at least it worked now.

In case anybody wants to sign up, I could provide a referral link which adds CHF 30.- bonus (I am not sure it will be added to the CHF 50.- start bonus you currently get, but it least I have not found a text which tells you that it it not possible). Just drop me a private message.

1 Like

I received my Cembra card but I can’t change my 3 shops in my Cembra app
I have migros, coop and Cff

It’s possible ton change ?

2 Likes

You probably have the Certo! Mastercard (black card) and not the Certo! One Mastercard (white card). You can only change the 3 shops with the Certo! One card.

1 Like

Yes I have the White card received today

I’d ask customer support, I think many haven’t received their card yet.

Yep, I was able to change the shops in the app.

In the documentation I received, Cembra als mentionned that they’d send additional information on how to change the shops, but that information never arrived up until now.

I just received my Certo One card. The PIN came in the mail two days ago.

Since I was already using the Cembra app for my old Cumulus card they were smart enough to just add it. Now I have both in the app and can or course select three merchants. I finally went with Aldi, Decathlon and Digitec Galaxus. Once you make the cha ge you must wait 30 days to change again.

My experience has been pretty seamless so far, apart from the very long wait. I am going to let my old Cumulus card die off. I wonder if they’ll send me another Certo card when it expires in 2025. Hope not.

I also like that the numbers are not embossed on the card. I find that makes that bulkier in my wallet plus the silvery coat always wears off and ends up looking awful.

1 Like

Since I was already using the Cembra app for my old Cumulus card they were smart enough to just add it.

I have exactly the same setup, and the new card got added automatically to the Cembra app (but interestingly not to the online web portal - there I had to add it manually).

Now I have both in the app and can or course select three merchants.

I am not able to find such a setting - can you probably describe how you do so?

I also like that the numbers are not embossed on the card. I find that makes that bulkier in my wallet plus the silvery coat always wears off and ends up looking awful.

I agree, the Certo One card is nicer than the Certo Cumulus replacement (the Cumulus replacement card does have embossed numbers, while the One does not). Would be interesting to know the rationale behind their decision to use different “hardware”… :wink:

I cannot take screenshots because the app restricts it, but basically:

While on the home section and with the Certo One card selected, tap on “Cashback”. If you’re seeing the Cumulus card instead, tap on the hamburger icon to switch.

While on the home section and with the Certo One card selected, tap on “Cashback”. If you’re seeing the Cumulus card instead, tap on the hamburger icon to switch.

Thanks. I have tried so. I can only see “Top 3 merchants” on this page, and it lists Coop, Migros, SBB. I cannot find an option to change these… (At the bottom of this page, it shows also “Start Promotion 50.00 CHF”.)

Just to the right of “top 3 merchants” there is a pencil icon. In my case it is already grayed out with a counter telling me I have to wait for 29 days to edit again.

If you don’t see the icon, then I think you should contact support as this is the main feature of the Certo One card as compared to the “just Certo” card!

They will send you a new card. Actually I wonder what happens if you don’t use a CC for more than a year. Maybe there is an inactivity fee.

If you don’t see the icon, then I think you should contact support as this is the main feature of the Certo One card as compared to the “just Certo” card!

Good news: Just updated the app (Android), and now the pen icon is there.

I have not used my TCS credit card for more than that, also with Cembra. No inactivity fee. After some time, they sent me a letter asking if I wanted to lower the maximum available amount for safety reasons, I sent them my answer (no) on the stamped reply coupon they had provided and I have not heard from them ever since.

3 Likes

Anybody knows how it work with the 50 CHF? Do we need to claim them? They deduct them from the first invoice?

And, is there a referral bonus?

1 Like

I do not have this.

So I’m wondering this exactly too.

I received a letter saying that if I use the Certo card they will give me 30. Good thing that I waited to use it…

In the meanwhile I’ve ordered the Migros CC. I was trying to set up ebill, what would be the right issuer of the bill? I can’t find Migros… (edit: found: Viseca Payment Services SA)

I have finally received my Certo cards on Friday, so it took 6 weeks overall. They were properly added to my existing account unlike what the customer service told me on the phone. Make sure to disable paper bills, the option was re-activated somehow.

Update on my own comment: I am using the Certo World card since and I have to say the transition was very smooth, everything was kept as originally setup, even the LSV, so nothing to be done from my side.

I will be looking forward to see the cashback accredited, I believe at the end of this month.

Hi guys,

I received the pin code last week of the card and today my new Certo 1 card.
It tooks about 6 weeks to receive them.
However I am a new subscriber and did not receive the info to connect to the app.
Did you receive the app connection in a separate mail ?