Merry Christmas and thank you to everyone

I‘d like to start a dedicated thread to wish everyone a merry Christmas and to thank the many active forum members for the interesting conversations we had thruout the years. My highlight was clearly the meetup in Zurich where I met many guys in person.

Also a thank you for all the people that were so critical regarding my P2P plans which I eventually abandoned. VT ftw.

I ended my year with a little gift for myself for hitting the 500k net worth goal, may the coming 2M accumulate quick.

I wish you all a better 2021 and again some nice holidays.

8 Likes

Thanks to everyone :slight_smile:
I hope to met members in real life next year.

Some thoughts:
Everyone is at a different step of his journey. Remember it’s not a sprint, but a marathon.

Trial and error is the best way to move forward. I did the same error with P2P.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas y’all! Take care and don’t revel too much in the financial opportunities that may arise as the situation becomes worse before it gets better. :wink:

1 Like

I profit to thank everyone too for the interesting conversations and wish you all very nice Xmas holidays too.

2 Likes

Congrats and happy holidays. Mostly a lurker, I take this opportunity to thank you all too!

2 Likes

Hijacking this thread for the secular purpose of wishing everyone a great 2021 with at least some benchmark-beating performance :chart_with_upwards_trend: (for those not strictly following VT/VWRL :wink:). Health and happiness to all in these kinda awkward times. Onward and upward :arrow_up: and mass extinction to that darn :microbe::microbe::microbe::microbe:!
Thanks for the mostly-very-like-minded exchanges.

3 Likes