Looking for Mustachian Flat Share in Bern

Hello dear Mustachian!

I don’t know if I’m posting in the right place, but I didn’t want to create a topic about this.

As of December 1, 2022 I will be starting a new job at the AFC/ESTV/FTA as a Junior Tax Legal Counsel. This is a great opportunity and a new adventure. Currently I am a Trainee/Junior DPO in Vaud while attending to pass my bar exam.

Living in Vaud with my girlfriend, I’m looking for a 3-6 months max flat share in Bern, as for the 3 months trial period and to know if I’ll like this job. Afterwards, I would like to move with my girlfriend to the surroundings of Bern.

I wanted to know if any of you are looking for a roommate or if you know anyone who is interested in sharing. I am also looking for any good advice, websites that would make this task easier.

At the moment I regularly check the ads on the Facebook MarketPlace (even if I hate this application) and on WG Zimmer Bern.

For mustachians interested in a flat share: I’m 32 years old, in a couple for 11 years (not married), crossfit fan (I’m often at the gym in the evening), FIRE fan, introvert by nature, I like to share a drink (or two, or more). Quiet by nature, you will only see me from Monday to Friday morning. I intend to spend my weekends at home in Vaud with my girlfriend. For more details and if interested, I can be reached via MP.

Thanks for your recommendations!

4 Likes

why?

(20chars requirement )

To avoid a topic that is not directly related to the fire movement, finance or investments.

If I had created a new topic, I would certainly have had more visibility, but I don’t think I would have been compliant with the forum rules. I’ll think about it if I don’t get any interesting feedback.