Hair transplantation in Istanbul

Lol what? I’m not getting it.

The Rock is bald (and ripped) and looks good. I know, not everybody looks good bald, but for sure what does not look good are men desperately trying to keep whatever hair they got left (see Trump). Anyway, hope it works for you! Will you need to do it again? Or is one time enough?

The Rock is old. Why don’t you show me someone in their 20s without hair? Can’t think of anyone that looks good in that age without hair. It’s like showing George Clooney with grey hair and saying: you can look good with grey hair in your 20/30s too. Or that you can look good with a lot of wrinkles. It’s not about looking “good”, it’s about looking young. Don’t take this as an offense. It’s counterproductive telling someone who is struggling with baldness that it’s not a big deal.

This one time should do the trick. Gonna take 0.25mg Finasterid everyday to keep the rest.

1 Like

No offense taken, you didn’t really say anything offensive. Ok I see your point. I know a couple of guys who lost their hair in their 20s. They look alright to me. But I also saw these videos where they put a wig on a balding guy and suddenly he’s much more attractive. I never had good hair, to me it would be more about preserving your appearance, going bald is such a radical change.

Best example is Elon Musk when he was 29 years old and today with 49:

images (2)

It makes such a big difference in attractiveness! Even for 60yo people:

images (4)

I posted several videos (25 min for sure) on my Instagram account. Too bad I can’t share it with you guys.

Those new hairlines look terribly fake though. It’s normal for grown men to have small ‘Geheimratsecken’. Now with that straight line right on their forehead they look like 15 year-olds…

Are you talking about Musk?

No, Musk’s looks really good because the new hairline is still receded in an age-appropriate way.
I was talking about the photos on the Instagram page of Hairofistanbul.

Yeah I like Musks hairline too. Mine isn’t a straight line either, it’s slightly curved to still look natural.

They draw the line according to your wishes. Most of the people just want a straight line to look like 20 year olds :stuck_out_tongue:

Why not? Are you scared of us?

No, but I still want to stay anonymous here ^^

Hope you will be happy with the final results.

For those like me curious about the intervention I saw a pretty well made video on the whole procedure (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZFYt6olFcY). It was made by Buzzfeed so not really scientific reporting but you get a good idea of what you have to go through.

If your treatment was similar as his they took hairs from the back of your head. I would be interested to know how it changed the back of your head with those hairs removed. Was the area dense enough that you barely notice a thing or is it like a tradeoff where it’s clearly visible but you would rather have them on top of the skull where it matter most?

1 Like

It’s exactly that. But they took waaay more grafts than in this video, probably 10x more.

5 Likes

Crazy pics. That one can do some much work in a single day! And have the patience to endure it!

1 Like

I hope you can see my smile in the last picture :smiley:

1 Like

Damn, was there no option where you could do this under general anasthesia?

1 Like

after that video and photos, I have to say that my balls shrinked a bit ahahahah (sorry for the bad image I leave)

I’m not sure how bad your hairline was, though…

5 Likes

No, you have to be awake. Don’t know why though.

@ma0

2 Likes