Crypto Moonshots

Well I was thinking to make 200k chf out of BEPRO coins :rocket::rocket::rocket:.

Damn! I will have to declare. I think I will do if that day arrives :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

In this case you could prefer to fill the paper form :slight_smile:

Haha how much did you get? :joy:

Edit: Hope others got in as well when I shilled BEPRO. And it’s not too late to join the party.

By what measure?

Price has gone up massively. There’s no underlying adoption giving this utility token any value. It says “50+ projects” but the projects aren’t listed, and the projects themselves also have no adoption, otherwise they would be listed. Competition is fierce and this project will not make it in the long run.

The implied market cap of currently $184,334,639 is not sustainable.

This is not financial advice.

1 Like

I guess it’s kinda ok* to trade these kind of shitcoins for a quick buck, but if you’re lying to yourself about its long-term prospects chances are you’ll be left holding the bag, and your unrealized profits turn into losses at some point in the future.

'* do keep in mind it’s a zero sum game and someone else lost the money you made

2 Likes

Got in today (0.0142
), wanted to buy last friday but forgot my trading password. :roll_eyes: Still, already at 50% gain :slight_smile:

I got in at 0.0078 last saturday morning but havent decided yet my exit plan. What about you?

Need to be careful and only use fun money. This important MESSAGE for all the novel people to various coins.

Having said that, there are few catalysts, some dependent on euphoria and some on real events.

The euphoria are led by US stimulus coming, general couch trading during COVID, greater coverage by youtubers and crypto bloggers. Other more real include the company actually signing and delivering these projects. Lastly, getting this coin traded on a tier 1 platform. Many have not bought yet as it’s only available on a few.

Short term is euphoria! Long term time will tell but it’s the same as any other super early business.

No investment advice and never use any money you need. Only fun money and less than you wish to play to be safe and don’t kid one’ self.

Same entry on Friday last week. You need to HOLD and eventually take some profits along the way.

I don’t think I will sell any before 0.5 or little before, but I won’t sell a lot, just to cover the initial outlay. I may then buy and sell to help propel prices higher.

It’s like being Vegas, you get the money back and then you play all at black jack and see where you get

So you believe it will go further 50x+? :smiley:

Belief? No, or not without the company actually showing proof that it will deliver beyond the 5-6 clients it has got

Wish? Yes.

Can I afford to lose what I invested? Yes, minimal difference to my life. I spent much more in dinners last year than in this trade.

World is irrational. It’s another way to gamble. I actually having more fun with this than playing lottery. It’s really hard to win at lottery, at least with crypto you enjoy the ride :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Yes you can. But my point was more about risk management.

Keeping a position in an altcoin implies far more risks than just buying some BTC. Especially for the very small caps. Risk of exit scam from dev teams, coins more subject to harsh pump and dump scheme due to the low market cap, hacking of the underlying protocol or rug pulling of the liquidity pool for coins that are only available on DEFI exchanges, etc, just to name a few. So your position also need to perform very well vs BTC in order to justify these additional risks.

You mean “perform well” vs “how they would perform if it was just invested in BTC”, am I correct?

Sorry for the stupid question, I’m still struggling to understand some nuance in the trading lingo
 :woozy_face:

1 Like

Haha don’t worry, there’s no stupid question. :grin: Yes, this is what I meant.

2 Likes

Fully agree but it is a game and we don’t force others to play. Each person is responsible of their acts and if I make some profits I will not feel bad because someone else didn’t make it. Same if I am the one losing, it is just fun money. Same if I play 100 CHF in Poker with friends, I dont feel bad if I win and either if I lose

0.5 would be amazing! I was thinking to sell at 0.1 to cover the initial outlay but if it continues skyrocket maybe I wont

I entered with about 100.- at 0.008, sell half at 0.016 to cover it, invested 100.- more for a friend at 0.018 and took profit some at 0.042 to cover this new investement.

Now I hodl, I plan to probably TP around 5-10% if it reaches 0.1, then 5-10% at 0.5, 1$, and so on
 with the SL for now at 0.00138 that I’ll make trail after my next TP.

It’s really small amounts, but I see it as a learning experience and try to manage it as serious as if it was millions of $ :wink:

1 Like

That’s really like the good old days of the Mississipi and South Sea bubbles :slight_smile:

1 Like

And like in those waters, one should tread carefully. :grin:

You should have a look on what’s currently happening in the NFT market if you’ve not already. It’s
fascinating to say the least. I’ve just sold some digital cats I grabbed basically for free (only had to pay the transaction fees) few days ago for 1 ETH each. People are getting crazy
 (or maybe I am too down to earth I don’t know
)

5 Likes

There’s clearly something happening, from the past 10 years and probably the next 20-30 years. Hard to grasp exactly how it will evolve but it’s facinating. I think it make sense, when looking in terms of investement, to keep an eye on all that. At least be sure to understand.

Most people in there 40th have probably seen it. How a boom in technology (Internet in the 90s in that case) just fast forward a part of the society to another world. Leaving behind older and uninformed people, for them to catch up 20-30 years later when this technology is so predominant it can’t be avoided. This time, it feel even more powerful, bigger in scale and waaaaay faster than anything we’ve seen before. We NEED to make our best to not been left behind by your young kids and teenagers that will live it :slight_smile:

I’m talking education, not gambling on crypto, just to be clear ^^

3 Likes