Crypto.com cash/cryptoback credit card

Wrong. Altcoins can go -99% from ATH.

Thanks for reminding me of the worst investment ever :sweat_smile:

Yield and staking rewards cannot avoid the coin to dump, in fact they accelerate exactly that.

5 Likes

I’ve made 3k USD of cashback with the card and 25k USD of loss with the CRO’s… They introduced some fees towards the end of 2022 which were not acceptable.

Also it’s a pre-prepaid debit card, so your calculation with 1k EUR debt for a month is obsolete…

5 Likes

Honesty, if you are willing to stake 3.5k on a noname brand card, why not just pay for a decent credit card?

I have the platinum card from visa now, it costs 500 a year, but boy do you have a real service.
Travel Insurance, concierge service and airport lounge are inclusive (you get some other perks…). You also get some cashback.

The best part is you know what it costs, the exact terms dont change overnight and dont lose any money. It works with chf (eur or gbp are optional).
Any problem i had has been answered quickly and professionally.
I know that if i have any issues somewhere in the world they will try to actively help me and fix the issue. Where as with the cro card…

5 Likes

Sorry mate :sob:
It’s true that my few investments in “high interest yield coins” were … alike

Yup fees are not acceptable on such card … i didn’t see them in your website tough.

Usefull information ! Thanks !

EDIT : In fact if it’s prepaid it’s the other way around, that pro would become a con.

Yup sure, if it’s a good product that’s worht its cost why not.
Personally i’m just trying to find the cheapest or more frugal / optimal option. That’s why im not interested on those services. Plus I rarely use concierge or lounges so I tend to pay for those services instead of having an ongoing subscription.

But sure, I guess i’ll stay with my cashback cards, very professional when you call them too but no airport lounge x)

Thank you all for your inputs !