[COFFEE] A bar fight on Apple products

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: exactly my point…

well, “simpler”, “more convenient”, “perfect ecosystem” is just your point of view (and to some apple users), it’s not a global reality, regardless on how hard your bias want to make it true.

We need first to keep in mind that 99.99% of what all this technology is providing as services is totally useless to our survival and just a way to make us consume things in the economy we are in. So, perfect to make you consume, probably, but that’s about it.

About the language, it’s really fascinating that you find useless to learn anything that is not useful for you in your current context?? To stay in the example, learning to speak Chinese will give you opportunity to reach billions more people, culture, business opportunity… and it is a waste of time? Damn, I find that incredibly small minded…

Anyway, it is time for me to leave the bar, sorry, so I let this old meme just for fun… cheers! :slight_smile:

Sorry, you can’t, it’s not in your ecosystem… :innocent: but you can buy French again, the exact same but in pink with 256GB of RAM for only 1kCHF more…

What other technologies you can’t access from Apple? Or what is incompatible with?

My iPad has USB, and I‘m using a USB SSD and Flash Drive as basic external storage. :wink:

1 Like

I should used: working ecosystem instead of product.

The beauty of apple is if you have your ipad, macbook, iphone,… everything works so good that you do not want to change, but as soon as I want to start to play around, like introduce an android phone there or a normal windows then the headache starts.

Just someone else’s computer.