Black Friday offers thread

Yep, that’s exactly how I meant it. Sorry for the confusion!

I am only looking about a discount on this: Sony WF-1000XM4 (ANC) - digitec

If they apply something during the black friday, or cyber monday, I will probably get them :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I cancelled my Halbtax only a couple of days ago - annoyingly, my cancellation is only the 20th of december, not the 18th. :see_no_evil:

…if you pay standard fares instead of saver fares.

Saver fares are only for Halbtax IIRC

Nope, they are for all - but with halbtax you still pay 50% of the saver fare

1 Like

I didn’t know that.
So anyway, instead of one trip to Ticino, you have to make two :slight_smile:

Sunrise We Connect surf: Unlimited 5G internet + 500MB Roaming for 5 CHF/month (24 months).

Great for an internet SIM if you don’t make calls. Also, it’s Sunrise proper, not one of their discount outfits. I’m thinking of getting this for my iPhone, alongside a cheap “Prepaid” SIM. Sadly most PAYG SIMs have relatively high per-minute rates within CH.

As every year here the Tradingview.com Black Friday Sale.

And also the iRacing Black Friday Sale:

1 Like

2 weeks ago, the Pro account was 155.40$ (without discounts). So they first raised the Pro account annual fee by 24$, and then give you 40% discount. Don’t get me wrong - TradingView is an amazing software to use, and 108$ are still cheaper than 155. I just don’t like when they try to fool me (but I guess that’s the standard nowadays when selling stuff) :wink:

2 Likes

Anyone know of any websites with black friday offers for GPUs?

It looks like black friday offers on GPUs are not really popular this year with such high prices and shortage of hardware :wink:

Nevertheless I could find this interesting GPU offer with -37%:

https://www.steg-electronics.ch/de/product/asus-tuf-gaming-rx-6700-xt-oc-12gb-28185514

You probably won’t find any real deal on GPUs as they will sell at current prices anyways, and it’s not like they have old stock to sell, everything’s gone already.

Your link looks like a fake offer though. Cheapest 6700XT available in stock is at 919 at digitec (only one left though) : MSI Radeon RX 6700 XT MECH 2X 12G (12 Go) - digitec

Next one with more stock is 949 (Sapphire).

The 1499 “normal” price advertised does not exist to begin with (same brand at 1100 on digitec).

Bit similar to that one

Data sim unlimited life time price offer (dont know if minimal contract though) sunrise network.
Sadely I dont catch enough Sunrise at home to use a sim router

Woah, what a rip-off these at steg, they must have artificially pimped up the price in order to add this -37% :frowning:

Thanks for the link at digitec, this looks really tempting… Who knows I might buy the last one.

Here we go!

:joy:

So I bought a year of mobile phone service (digitec connect unlimited CH + 3GB/1GB roaming).
And as somewhat of an impulse buy, a new wireless mouse, Bu then, I use it a lot, my old mouse has become quite dingy, and I’m not too happy ergonomically with the previous replacement I bought, so I‘d been eyeing a new one anyway. Admittedly, I was also tempted by that CHF 819 MacBook Air they had, but I held off.

So that’ll make a grand total of CHF 159 for me.
Guess that’s it for this year’s Black Friday for me then.

Good night and happy shopping everyone!

Sorry, I will try to profit from existing knowledge instead of reading all conditions myself.

If I just bought a new digitec connect subscription in October deal (and it didn’t even start yet because of the phone number transfer), can I use these codes to decrease my abo even further? Or at least if I activate it now, will it be used at some point to pay for my Abonnement fees?

Should I buy it or not?

I’ve got it on Microspot for CHF 209.- and I took another one for my girlfriend for Christmas :upside_down_face:

It was nice to wait between their release and now.

1 Like

The one where you pay for 15.- for two years?

One of my family members has that, so I asked Digitec if they could also use one of the vouchers. Answer: Yes.