Black Friday offers thread

I think these are licences that have been bought by big companies by the thousands. Whether stolen or not, I cannot judge. But as long as it works, I’m happy to take them. And if it doesn’t, I’ll just buy a new licence at such a low price. According to reviews, this is not often the case.

Those are keys from non profits, schools, churches etc. that get them for free. The keys can then be activated 20-50 times and then it reaches maximum activations. The organisations can just with 1 click generate new keys though. That’s why Office 2021 can be bought for under 5.- online.

Yep sorry I took the old one.
Go for the 2021!

Bought the Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones for CHF 235 as my Beats are broken since months and I never managed to replace them.

2 Likes

Took out Sunrise promo for new clients internet 500 Mbps + tv 39 fr per month to start next year in my wife’s name, and gave notice to cancel our current Sunrise contract in my name effective the same date. Cancellations dept. could not let me have new offer in my name, probably I could have insisted more but hey this works

Interesting I should do the same thing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If I’d ordered the new abo from Rabattcorner, they would’ve given 50fr cash back apparently

Passiv sent me a cyber Monday offer which gives one click regular investing and porftolio rebalancing free for 1 year.

I have tested it on IBKR account and it worked quite well. Disclaimer: After I tried it I did not continue because it does not work for mutual funds or negative cash balance. If you only have stocks and ETFs it could be a good simplification

"Do you think your friends would want in on this offer? If they sign up with this link before December 3rd, they’ll also get their free year of Passiv Elite! "

There are some for 120.- now.

well… it’s cyber monday :rofl:

2 Likes

Four-pack smart bulbs @ Digitec:

Yesterday: CHF 37 instead of 52.20 cyber monday deal
Today: CHF 43.80

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

a response on twitter… blabla

1 Like

The price of Trezor One on Galaxus is a literal scam even with Cyber Monday discount, you can buy it directly from Satoshi labs for like 65€.

1 Like

yep… see post above… 53€

1 Like

sorry I somehow overlooked the right side of the picture :smiley: and it seems that it is even cheaper than last time I have checked

1 Like

The code was accepted, but as I bought a subscription with another promotion, the starting time of the coupon is January 2024 and the end is January 2025. Well, I guess I am OK not to change the mobile phone provider for 3 years.

You should have had the option to override it. I did it for my family members.

Haven’t seen anything like this. And it’s Ok.

A post was split to a new topic: Black Friday 2023