24/11/18 Meetup in Zürich => 14:00 at Kennedy's Pub

Well it looks like most people prefer to meet next week on November 24th, so let’s settle on this date.

Now let’s choose a place!

Option A: If any of you has an apartment in Zürich big enough to host the meeting (everybody brings snacks/food/drinks) and would be glad to do so, it is the moment to stand up and raise your arm :slight_smile:

Option B: If nobody can host the meeting we will find a pub centrally located in Zürich.

I’m for option B, but I don’t know any good mustachian pubs in Zurich - all of them are damn expensive! :slight_smile:

I almost missed it! I’m in on 24.11, I just hope I’ll get my Halbtax by then.
Option A seems to have more advantages (so I vote for it), but of course it’s always easier said than done and it takes a real hero :smiley:

If we go for option B, it would be nice to have a place that is not crowded where you can hear each other well or with space to move around. It would be a bit sad IMO if people just sat at 3 different tables, got a beer and just stayed like this.

For networking and more efficient information exchange option A would be better, but I’m not sure if we will find a hero, who will accept a dozen strangers into their home :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m also voting for option B and Bojack’s points, although I don’t know many places in ZH. Option A takes a real hero

Voting for option B.
I had some meetups in Restaurant Imagine in the Train Mainstation; obviously very central, they have drinks and food.

3 Likes

Great idea for the meeting.

I have a date in the evening in Lucerne but when the meet-up starts at early afternoon (13/14:00) I am in.

For location:
Imagine Restaurant (directly inside Zurich main station) - is easy for people to find who come from outside Zurich. There is always enough room to sit, even for more people and it is quiet there and prices afforable.
https://www.google.ch/search?rlz=1C1ASUC_enCH605CH605&q=imagine+zürich+hb&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiN26LazdbeAhVGblAKHQ0lAlkQBQgqKAA&biw=1463&bih=742

Count me in!
What time on the 24th? and where? (Imagine restaurant is good for me)

Ok it looks like Imagine Restaurant (inside Zürich Hauptbahnhof) is a good choice indeed! Central and easy to find.

Let’s start early in the afternoon and make it at 14:00. I will do a reservation during the week.

Looking forward to seeing you all next Saturday!

3 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t between 13-17…but wish you all lots of fun

Cool! I’m in! :slight_smile:

I’m also in!

@Julianek Wonderfull initiative and Organisation! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Ok, on that Saturday I will probably only be able to drop by shortly, since I’m with my smaller one, but still would love to quickly say hello. A real encounter in this virtual times with lots of media and not real social cannot be missed! :laughing:

Great! Looking forward to next Saturday.

16 people! Wow, this is gonna be a small party!

Important Update:

I contacted Imagine Restaurant to make a reservation and they told me they are closed due to a private event on Saturday. I looked for another pub around Hauptbahnhof, and I found Kennedy’s pub.

So I made a reservation for 15-20 people on Saturday at 14:00 at Kennedy’s. The reservation is made under “Julian” name.

See you all there!

7 Likes

Sory guys, I’m Jaime, jj on doodle. I have a trip and won’t be here this weekend; can’t attend.

Really unfortunate; this place is a gold mine. :slight_smile:
Take care people!

J

Looks like I will be coming too. Is anyone else come from Lausanne direction by any chance?

See you all this afternoon at Kennedy’s pub, 14:00!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Sorry folks, I couldn’t come. I got sick. :frowning: