Why I sold most of my shares

It’s really not a secret. In most countries public debt become unsustainable and it’s impossible pay it off due to the fiscal pressure of democratic elections. The only way to sort this out is by increasing inflation.

PS. Certainly they won’t try to cause HUGE inflation, because it’s common economic knowledge that inflation above 40% cause economic recession. They aim at 5-15%.

2 Likes

That is why some countries in europe are in danger. See Italy: they used to pay coffe with 2-3 liras then up until there was the switch to Euro, a coffe would have costed around 1000 1500 lire. Now they can’t do that anymore.

I don’t understand the goal of this ruling class though.

That’s a tough one. First of all, you have to figure out if there really are some people pulling the strings, or is it all more or less uncoordinated. Every time the rulers or other persons of influence meet in Davos or at the Bilderberg group meeting, you get this feeling that they are one big clique. But on the other hand, they can’t all be friends, there are still conflicts and wars after all.

I think in the end it’s all about the fight for power. The governments want to be re-elected so they offer social programs. Their countries cannot handle the debt, so the central bankers offer low interest rates and money printing, which in turn raises their power. Then you have globalists, who want their multinational companies to make money without limits and borders. For some reason it seems they support this leftist revolution that unveils before our eyes: LGBT, BLM movements, multiculturalism.

How should this be good for business, I don’t know. Maybe if people feel these are very important issues, they will support further reduction of personal freedoms, increased surveillance, which of course means more power for the rulers. I don’t know, it just seems off when corporations get involved politically.

3 Likes

I always thought the goal of the NWO is to have a 1:1:1 parity between USD EUR and CHF because the accountants are lazy.

5 Likes

Not only lazy, but you can easily confuse currencies when they are close to parity. So parity works like a magnet…

2, 3 liras for a coffee? In Italy?
There was imho no bill less than 1000 liras, which was like 1 CHF or so.

4 Likes

But back in the days, french franc, swiss franc and lira were equal (during the latin monetary union time).

By the time of the switch to euro, the difference between the original currencies were like 400 for the CH vs. FR francs and like 1300 for CH vs. IT.

Does it matter in practice? Probably not :slight_smile:

Exercise to the reader: what was the main difference between those countries that could have impacted inflation the most.

1 Like

Obviously the relationship of the supply and demand for currency (like all other prices in the economy), which means how much people in the country and abroad need the currency for transactions vs how much the government “prints” it (with the help of commerical banks creating credits).

I was thinking more like having massive costs, having to finance two world wars. It’s much cheaper to stay neutral :slight_smile:

1 Like

This obviously has a huge impact on the demand and supply of money.

Sure.

So far, prices have actually risen. Just limited the downside potential. But the limits mostly haven’t been triggered. Therefore I haven’t actually sold much.

Can take years before reach bottom. Companies will close one after the other and will take more time due to free printer money. Only weapons sale and some pharmaceutical are better.

Not true. FRF in EUR is 6.56
I leave it to the reader to figure out, how much 1EUR in CHF was 1999

1 Like

There was one devaluation by 100 in 1960: French franc - Wikipedia

(for my generation wasn’t unusual for grand parents to still speak in “ancient franc”)

3 Likes

So the prices in France are not displayed in FRF anymore ?:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Any update on your current portfolio?

As I am heavy bullish with BTC, so it looks of course very good (+30%). But as you know with Crypto this can change massively in a blink of an eye. My long term plan is to achieve a certain stock of BTC and let it rest for the next +5 years. Little bit invested in single share picking, but no ETF’ at all for now.

How much Bitcoin are you trying to accumulate?

Depending on the price development between 10-20.

2 Likes

Holy crap. Depending on the current price, that’s either a flat or a house in Poland :smiley:

Tell someone who does not grasp the concept, that you want to keep this much value in an imaginary virtual asset. He will think the World has gone crazy :smiley: