What about this portfolio allocation?

US doesn’t forbid either. Some people just feel too scared/bullied that they have to waive any and all liabilitity at every step

It should be on the back of the reader and their intelligence to (or not to) heed any advice from the internet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:dizzy_face: if this were English Forum, I’d now send a “groan”. These disclaimers are silly IMO. I hope they don’t start filling more posts. Unfortunately already 2 perennial disclaimer posters, let’s hope disclaimeritis is not as catchy as the Coronavirus.

2 Likes

Hi @ProvidentRetriever,

It seems there is a plugin to make signatures possible (as in the good old days…).
But, I feel this would make the whole forum less readable so I’m not wanting to go this path.

But, be aware of that section at the bottom of the forum that states: “By reading and partipating to this forum, you confirm you have read and agree with the disclaimer presented on http://www.mustachianpost.com/

Then on my blog I state a similar disclaimer as the one you mentioned. So I think we are safe, moreover as we live in Switzerland and not the US (and even though).

HTH?

4 Likes

I still think they serve a use from time to time. It is not about liability, it is about me knowing my skillset, the readers not knowing it, and me telling them that I may have some proficiency in what I’m talking about but I am far from an expert.

Nobody has to put it in there but, sometimes, I like to do it.

@_MP : thanks for the quick reply and the reminder/information! I must admit I had totally forgotten about that general disclaimer.

1 Like