- My family has a chalet in the mountains and I go there since I’m a kid. The rest of the family is also using it.
- A few years ago, I inherited the chalet.
- The only thing that changed is that I now have to pay for taxes and maintenance.
- Selling or renting out is not an option.
- There is no mortgage on the house.
The house causes costs, which increases my FI number, and has a lot of capital locked.
- Do you know if it is possible to get a mortgage for real estate you already own?
- Where could I find further information?
As it’s a special case, I couldn’t find anything so far.
Thanks in advance!