Turning 30 this year - need help with 3rd pillars

Short Update as I’ve received a letter from Zurich saying that they will not transfer anything on VIAC since there is nothing in my 3a life-insurance to buy back.

In conclusion, I lost CHF 4’400.- with 2 premiums of CHF 2’200.- in the last 2 years. I was expected this answer. Now, I just have to move on and preach what I’ve learn in this forum to my friends who want to start a 3a :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve lost 11’756.05. Congratulations on your running away so early!

You have some news ?

Seem too a very bad move to try to go in this insurance a friend who probably received a nice return :smiley:

I look from March to October market performance is something like 25%. Received 1.75% for the same period on a so small amount than I have win 14.- really cool.

I was able to obtain 1y break so I will not pay Swisslife during 2021. In the meanwhile I will open a VIAC account and start to fund it during 2021 and I have planned to move all the money I have on Swiss life to VIAC. I expect to lose around 6kCHF but I’m not sure since I didn’t talk about it to my SL agent.

Finally I receive about ~10% from March to December and a friend ~25% so seem not so bad. Percentage seem changes with age :slight_smile:
Less percentage over time probably not read enough all papers.

I wait for the market correction before change anything but I will probably freeze Swisslife and go to another 3rd pillars after the drop. You should keep the value with Swisslife even after a drop but you can lost a lot depending the correction on VIAC.

If facebook twitter drop because people wake up and switch can drop badly and etf with these values too. I’m very careful actually.

Don’t know about a future drop, but your next possible investment in VIAC will be on Monday 1st of March. The next one will be on Tuesday 1st of April :slight_smile:

How is possible to lost this amount ? It’s not possible to reduce to minimum the contract but not close it ?

I have Pax and Swiss life too(my wife) … Shit…

That was in July 2020. I’ve recovered CHF 6’258.13 already through performance only in less than a year. So clearly worth it within 20+ years timeframe. Go for it and don’t look back

5 Likes

@Ardius I am finally back at it after almost a year and contacted safeside (baloise product), generali, PAX and vaudoise. Which one did you end up buying? how was experience of buying?

between generali & safeside, generali is cheaper for me (500000 CHF cover for 28 years)

Hi !
I signed 20y for CHF 200 000 with Generali for ~270 per year.