Third pillar with life insurance - PAX

In your defence, as far as permanent life insurance goes, you picked one of the better options. Still best to ditch it though.

1 Like

I everyone

I have a problem with Pax :frowning:

I have contacted pax and say me:

During the fund on 01.03.2021, the value of your unit holdings amounts to CHF 11’364.20 and the value of redemption at CHF 0.00.

So…I lost everything if going out from PAX? How it’s possible?

I have some alternative?

First year is for the insurance sales person (provision), 2nd year for the risks that are covered by the insurance.

Do yourself a favor and close it.

4 Likes

Adding to what Cortana wrote, the money you’ve lost is lost already, whether you stay with PAX or change your 3A provider. Putting more money within the policy bears its own risk/reward profile. Chances are it’s not the best one on the market.

5 Likes

I don’t know your NW and how many you earned, but as @Cortana said, you should move and forget about this money. You will earn it back with a better 3a solution and by investing in a simple ETF strategy with your broker.

You are not the only one in this forum who lose money, I, for exempla, lost 4’400 CHF last year. But, from May 2020 when I opened my first VIAC account, and the second in January 2021 I’ve already “earned back” 1’972.56 CHF (+ 20.08%) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot .

Yes I undestand I’ll close it . It’s only hard to learn this scam…

6 Likes