The mustachian Job Board

Not sure if this forum is a place for this, but I am looking for some advice, or some estimations.

I am ready for the next job move. Where do you see such a CV in terms of position & Salary expectation?

I dream of some well-paying job in MAAG as Lead Engineer or Project/Product manager. Is this realistic or rather not? If not, what would be? I am open for referrals :slight_smile:

That would have been my key question. But thanks anyway for your suggestions!

You might have too little experience outside academia for a lead engineer at MAAG, but a senior role (roughly 250k TCO) should be doable. For those companies, your CV is only important to get the interview, afterwards only your interview performance matters, which means Leetcode grinding.

Usually, lead engineer and PM are very different roles (as a lead, you still do implementation work, as a PM not), so this is definitely something I would think about in your role.

1 Like

Is there a site where I can check whether my CV is machine readable or not? When I upload my CV for a job only part of it is captured by the system and the rest needs to be entered manually

1 Like

I tried in the past the free version of topcv.com