Swiss life hacks list

Yes, I pay with my revolut credit card.
It did not work with my previous amazon account though. I had to open a new one with a turkish adress.

Ok thank you. How did you manage the phone number?

I did not find a working website with a turkish number to receive sms code.

Thanks!

1 Like

It worked for me. I used my phone numbe and a fake turkish adress. Prime video for 0.42chf per month.

1 Like

YouTube Argentina is the most viable option.
179 ARS or 1.21 CHF recent price.

3 Likes

My recent card booking on the 10th of october with Neon was 0.79.- for Youtube Premium. Are you talking about the family subscription?

Yep. Family as I have 3 active users.

Did someone was successful with Spotify? I pay the CH price

Can’t remember exactly why it didn’t work some time ago but I now share a family subscription with my friends and it’s about 42.- per person per year.

1 Like

If you have a family account with six people, then it’s roughly CHF 3.50 per month, which is already very low

I had 1 hour break today during meetings and was kind of tired of working so I did the Amazon prime turkey subscription as you described. Works like a charm I will hand it over to our neighbor which has 3 teenagers at home :rofl: .I personally do not watch much TV but I like the handling including VPN ect. that is still fascinating for me.

Anyway thanks Mate

1 Like

Today YouTUbe sent info that they increase family price from 179 to 699 ARS

Yes, same. Single now up from 119 to 389 ARS.

For Youtube Turkey, they increase vom 16.99 TRY/month to 29.99/month

1 Like

single or family? Turkey I mean

It’s for a single package. I haven’t checked for the family subscription.

family increased from 25,99 to 59,99 TRY per month. Still ok for me.

The TRY will continue to devalue anyway rather quickly due to the inflation, so the “scales” should even out

4 Likes

How about we move to a separate thread all the posts related to faking one’s location to save a few bucks in various streaming services subscriptions’ fees?

4 Likes

In my opinion this shouldn’t even be discussed in this forum as it’s definitely in the grey area of being legal

2 Likes

I thought about this as well. Is it really grey area? I guess there could be something in the terms and conditions.

Beside the saving I think it’s also interesting from a technical standpoint at least for me as a non-tech person, how that works and I learned that some friends of mine have to use VPN for political reasons.

1 Like