Sending crypto from Swissquote to Swissborg

Hi guys,

Swissquote support team being quite slow to answer my request, I take my chance here: have you already transferred some cryptos from Swissquote to Swissborg app?

I could of course make a test with a very tiny amount but maybe some of you have already tested such a transfer.

This is the only info I could find out on SQ website:

Dépôts depuis une bourse

Vous pouvez transférer des crypto-monnaies vers votre compte Swissquote à partir des bourses autorisées suivantes:

• Coinbase
  • Kraken
  • Bittrex
  • Gemini
  • Bitstamp

Les dépôts provenant de toute autre bourse seront rejetés et peuvent entraîner des frais de transaction supplémentaires.

Veuillez noter que pour des raisons légales, les dépôts provenant des bourses sont soumis à une procédure de confirmation renforcée: vous devrez fournir des captures d’écran de la transaction.

Transferts vers une bourse

Les transferts depuis votre portefeuille Swissquote vers une bourse de crypto-monnaies ne sont actuellement pas pris en charge. Toute tentative de transfert de crypto-monnaies vers une bourse est susceptible d’entraîner la perte des fonds transférés.

Hi
I transferred only to a hardware wallet which costs 10 chf (which is quite cheap regarding the transaction fees by e.g. ETH or BTC). From there you can transfer anywhere. Firstly, you have to whitelist your address by sending some small amount from the wallet to Swissquote. Then you can send back to that address. But it’s not the answer to your specific question.
I’m not sure how they will mess up by sending it to another address of a crypto exchange, but I didn’t want to test it.

Thanks Stojano! I had not considered the option of a cold wallet. I could give it a try!